Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what's this guitar?

Hi guys
    seen this shark fin guitar on ebay the united kingdom site, please could you tell me if it is a Jackson or not?
    number of item is - 120029235232
    Thank you and good night, it's 9.45pm where i am, time for bed!

That is a negative.

Comment

Nope, not a Jackson.
      I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Thanks you marvellous experts!

Comment

marvelluos?WTF?A limey that can't spell.Ron where are you when we need you?
          Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

Originally posted by straycat
            marvelluos?
            the limey can spell. But you apparently can't.
            Hail yesterday

Comment

Ha ha thanks for sticking up for me VitaminG, i know i can spell and don't forget some spellings are different between the U.K and U.S...

Dare i ask what on earth is a limey? Hey I am a female you know and am not impressed with this kind of talk...
              Last edited by 24seven; 09-14-2006, 08:11 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by 24seven
                Dare i ask what on earth is a limey?
                "Limey is an alternate word for British. It comes from the historical British naval practice of supplying its sailors with lime juice to prevent the disease scurvy."

So says google.

Comment

Hey I am a female you know
                  Heh, start a new thread with that fact in the title (and/or post a pic of yourself) and watch that thread become very popular!

Welcome BTW.
                  "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Ha ha thanks for sticking up for me VitaminG, i know i can spell and don't forget some spellings are different between the U.K and U.S...

Dare i ask what on earth is a limey? Hey I am a female you know and am not impressed with this kind of talk...
                    no problem, 24seven (if that's your real name )

I'm an aussie, so I guess I should call you a Pom. But the yanks wouldn't know what we were talking about.
                    Hail yesterday

Comment

Unless they check this:
                      http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=pom

Comment

Well i learnt something there today...have never been called a limey nor have i heard anyone else being called one...pom of course i've heard that one....

I have been to the America 4 times but always been called by my proper name....

RacerX, no chance would i put my pic on here, i don't have model features you know, i'm on this site because i sprayed up some guitars for Sean Raff, i have an interest in anything custom as i'm arty.

Comment

Ah, you're the one who did the Eerie Ghost Charvel!
                          That one is awesome! You looking for new project guitars?

Comment

Originally posted by Sunbane
                            Ah, you're the one who did the Eerie Ghost Charvel!
                            That one is awesome! You looking for new project guitars?
                            Yes you got it right, Sean wants me to spray up one of his other guitars, it's that cherry metallic red, i love the colour but he wants to get rid, he hates it...i keep putting him off but am sure he will get me to do it one day...

Haven't got any projects on, some guy wants me to paint drum skin covers and his mate would love the Randy Rhodes/Ozzy sleeve painting in black and white massive on canvas...still waiting for his return.

Comment

Randy Rhodes.

Comment

Working...
                              X