Another Guitar ID Please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another Guitar ID Please

6 months ago i bought a Jackson second hand from a pawn shop, but the only information they had onit was that it was a Jackson. Iv asked a couple of friends and they have said its definatley a Jackson, but i was wondering what model it is, and what year it was made. S/N E713791
    Here are a couple of pics
    http://dl1.f-forge.com/thumb_image.p...zTly9EnYSu6OjP
    http://dl1.f-forge.com/thumb_image.p...geVuLMR2fAQK7W

Any help is greatly appreciated

I'm gonna go out on a limb and say your friends are dumb.

J/K

I don't think that's a Jackson - headstock shape and ser# is wrong, probably the inlays are wrong too.
    "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

I agree with Ron. The neck in particular doesn't look very Jackson to me, and the control layout doesn't either (although it may have been modded).

Comment

the pics don't work
        äss howl

Comment

Good
          "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Welcome to the board. As for an ID, the neck doesn't look right. Here's the bottom line. If it plays well and you didn't pay a whole lot for it, then life is good.
            I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

yeah, it has been modded, i had a closer look. And i wouldnt doubt that the neck has been replaced.

Well it is my first guitar, and it plays very nicely, good sound. It will do me for now.

Comment

Not a Jackson thats for sure.Neck is wrong body shape is wrong,trem is way wrong.If it plays fine who cares.
                Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

Working...
                X