Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Looking for info. on my guitar. Help please?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looks like you'll need to update that page, Hen!
    "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Well Ron, I don't see a confirmation and a SHARP picture to confirm this yet! ...and that page is not officially up yet.
      Henrik
      AUDIOZONE.DK - a guitar site for the Jackson and Charvel fan

Comment

It's probably a 2, not a 5.
        The only solution to GAS is DEATH...

Comment

Here you go guys, it's not incredibly clear but you can get the idea. And thanks Jackson1, after I write this I'm gonna check out your link.

http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k1...sonSeriala.jpg

The tremolo has the Jackson logo on one side (where the low E string is) and the other side says that it was made by Schaller.
          Last edited by FangsOut; 09-27-2006, 09:14 PM.

Comment

I eat my words!
            The only solution to GAS is DEATH...

Comment

Fangs, thanks to you I need to edit my page, damnit!
              Dude, your guitar must be the (THEE) last Rhoads Pro to leave the Japanese factory.
              Henrik

Comment

Sorry man!If you want any pictures for your website let me know and I'll get some better photos for you.

Comment

Thanks, Fangs. I might take you up on that.
                  Actually, if you got the time, a nice sharp close-up of the serial and maybe a full front and back shot, (no flash! outside!) would be nice. I'd use it on the page as an example of a late (THEE latest ) Pro.
                  Last edited by jackson1; 09-29-2006, 12:10 PM.
                  Henrik

Comment

Henrik, here's another 95er (atleast he claims it's a 95):

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...m=180033769583

Where's the money when you need it?? The thing is dead mint!

Comment

Wow, Naz! Did you see all the pics? It's mint allright.

I'm wondering if he's a member here. His text reminds me of a story I know very well :

"this guitar is of production 1995, keyboard in ebony, segnatasti and logo on the shovel in nacre, only body, Schaller-made bridge in Germany -, active circuit, Humbucker Jackson. This production with the successes to you does not get confused made in japan, korea, India in the 96 changed the productions and the models changed names: the table of reference for the names of the models from 1995 to 1996, in the specific case indicates that the RR1 replaces Rhoads USA and Rhoads For Rhoads For was the single model for the market outside from the USA(escludendo the custom shop, in any case was necessary Biblical times of attended), while in America the productions sold both finche did not notice that the Americans bought too many "import" and closed that series, that it interfered with that American, just for the quality."

(babelfish translation)
                      Last edited by jackson1; 09-29-2006, 07:25 PM.
                      Henrik

Comment

No problem Jackson1. I've got a big day on Saturday so I'll try to have 'em up on Sunday. Let me know if I should send the photo straight to you or upload them the way I've been doing (photobucket).

Comment

My email address: click-me-or-hover

And welcome to the forum - I think I forgot to say that
                          Last edited by jackson1; 09-30-2006, 04:43 AM.
                          Henrik

Comment

Originally posted by jackson1 View Post
                            Wow, Naz! Did you see all the pics? It's mint allright.

I'm wondering if he's a member here. His text reminds me of a story I know very well :

"this guitar is of production 1995, keyboard in ebony, segnatasti and logo on the shovel in nacre, only body, Schaller-made bridge in Germany -, active circuit, Humbucker Jackson. This production with the successes to you does not get confused made in japan, korea, India in the 96 changed the productions and the models changed names: the table of reference for the names of the models from 1995 to 1996, in the specific case indicates that the RR1 replaces Rhoads USA and Rhoads For Rhoads For was the single model for the market outside from the USA(escludendo the custom shop, in any case was necessary Biblical times of attended), while in America the productions sold both finche did not notice that the Americans bought too many "import" and closed that series, that it interfered with that American, just for the quality."

(babelfish translation)
                            Yep, saw all the pics. And really nice sharp pics for a mobile phone! I wonder if he's a member too aswell, he seems knowledgeable.

Comment

Working...
                            X