No announcement yet.

DK2M Red Ghost Flame

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ya know, I almost (but not quite) wish I had stuck with my original intention of inferno red instead of crimson swirl.. the inferno red is a bit brighter, and it just looks freakin HOT! Saw a couple of these on the wall at my local GC the other day, nice to see that they finally have a nice stock of import jacksons! The white one looks very shredderific as well! I have to say I wasn't all that wowed by the white ones in photos, but in person, they look much sharper.

Comment

Yeah, I know what you mean. I thought the red one that mm had looked amazing. A really cool, kinda "old school" vibe.

Comment

THe white DK2M I played at GC during their Labor Day sale was sweet! It was the only one and had some battle scars being it was the only one on the floor (None in the back) full price $599.

Comment

Yeah, no reason to pay full price for battle scars. If I was buying from them I'd try to talk 'em down as much as possible for that, get myself a bargain.. if no dice, get one from perfect condition from one of the dealers here (which I did in the first place)

Comment

Yeah I'd rather support a reputable Jackson dealer than one of the big box stores.

Comment

Working...
            X