No announcement yet.

New user, New Warrior

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ewww. That case looks dangerous. The head looks like it's rubbing at the low E tuner, and also looks to be taking all the stress when it shifts in the case.

Nice XT, though. See the Lazy @$$ Warriors thread for some truly astounding ones.
    I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Originally posted by wilkinsi View Post
      good hard shell case. who's it made by?
      A local manufacturer made it. Price was 90 eur some years ago.

Comment

Originally posted by Nazgul View Post
        Another Slovenian! Welcome!
        wej! Kolk nas je vseh domačih tukaj?

Comment

Originally posted by Newc View Post
          ewww. That case looks dangerous. The head looks like it's rubbing at the low E tuner, and also looks to be taking all the stress when it shifts in the case.

Nice XT, though. See the Lazy @$$ Warriors thread for some truly astounding ones.
          I never hed problems with any sort of damage in the case. Original cases costs too much too.

Comment

Originally posted by skull View Post
            wej! Kolk nas je vseh domačih tukaj?
            me, Davey, pan, Immortal (he hasn't posted anything for half a year though), maybe some more too...

Comment

Originally posted by skull View Post
              Hell-ow. Am i am new here, altrough im not new to Jackson guitars. I bought a used Warrior a week ago, and i need some info. I would like to know how old it is and where it has been made (hope it is Japanese). The serial number is 9698216. The pickups are too "dark" for my taste. I really want some brighter sound, so i need advices on some good bright sounding passive humbackers. I will soon change all the hardware with some better stuff, but i want to start with the pickups.

Tnx!
              Cool guitar Skull. I agree with you on the pickups. Although I have a Duncan Detonator in a Fender Strat single humbucker guitar (it sounds awesome in it!) I don't like the sound of them in my Jackson RR3. Too dark for me too. I replaced them with a Duncan Jazz (neck) and a Duncan Distortion Trembucker (bridge) and it rocks now. Brighter sound and just better overall sound (both clean and distorted) Glad I made the switch.

Hope this helps!
              Guitars:
              Charvel: USA Pro Mod Slime Green
              1988 Model 2,
              Jackson: Dinky HSS 'Blue/Orange Flame'
              RR3
              Gibson: 1978 Les Paul Spl Dbl Cut
              1992 LP Studio 'Lite'
              2005 SG Special

Comment

Jazz... hmmm im just into metal, so i need tons of gain (so i can lower the gain on my pre. Tnx for the comment.

Comment

Working...
                X