Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kv4

Hi everyone,

About a year ago I bought a KV4 off of ebay for 700 bucks. It was and still is in awesome condition. I am thinking of putting it back on ebay in attempt to move for a new KV2t.

My question is what do you think the going rate is for one of these? If it looks like Im going to lose my tail I might consider keeping it. I'll be damned if I can find a serial number on it also.

Thanks,
    Nate

These are becoming few and far between. There's really no way to caluclate a price based on trends because ya don't see too many. I'd keep it and start saving for the KV2T.
    Transitioning from Retired Musician from cover bands to a Full time vocalist/frontman/guitarist in an original and covers band....it's been a while and this should get NASTY!

Check out the new band at - https://www.facebook.com/PerfectStormMetal/?fref=nf

Comment

Well if you are afraid you are going to lose your tail put it up on the bay with a reserve and see what it brings.

Comment

Wow I didn't realize they were stretched that thin. I will put a reserve on it then.

Thanks for the advice.

Comment

do eveyone a favor who actually wants to buy the guitar and dont put the reserve ridiculously high remember you wanted to get a good deal on it too at one time
          "slappy, slappy" bill sings, happily, as he dick slaps random people on the streets of Cleveland.

Comment

Working...
          X