Dumb Dumb DK2M question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dumb Dumb DK2M question

Will they make it exactly the same next year??? I've had to face the fact it wouldn't be fiscally prudent for me to shell out the cash for one until Jan - Feb, but after playing 3 seperate examples I'm definitly getting one (and a probly a second for back up). I know it's a dumb question, because they are not going to go changing a best selling model right?? Of course I would recommend they only produce it in Black, or Dark Black!

I cant forsee any changes to the model. Its already got real Duncans, we all know that we arent getting real OFR's, so the only thing that they "could" change would be to a painted headstock... But I doubt thatll happen. So yes, in a year the guitar will be just the same.
    Imagine, being able to be magically whisked away to... Delaware. Hi... Im in... Delaware...

Comment

Originally posted by tanpsi View Post
      Will they make it exactly the same next year??? I've had to face the fact it wouldn't be fiscally prudent for me to shell out the cash for one until Jan - Feb, but after playing 3 seperate examples I'm definitly getting one (and a probly a second for back up). I know it's a dumb question, because they are not going to go changing a best selling model right?? Of course I would recommend they only produce it in Black, or Dark Black!
      Funny, if I were going to get one it'd have to be white for me. With the maple board and headstock, white is the right color for me!

If you don't have all the money at once, go to www.americanmusical.com and do the 3-payment plan and it's only $200 a month for 3 months, on your Visa or Mastercard credit OR debit card. If you want it sooner and can do that, it's a way to get it in your hands sooner. That's if they have them in stock, of course. I think they're selling like hotcakes though.
      Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

White is the only color for this one.
        Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

They make it in black.

Comment

too bad it's not available in amber sunburst
            Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

Working...
            X