Rhoads Colors?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rhoads Colors?

I'm going to get the RR3 and was wondering how the colors looked in person. I've already seen the black and the crimson swirl, both very cool. What about the deep candy blue? if you have the guitar in those colors, please post the pics.

And as a rule for this thread, please don't post messages saying not to get it and to get a dinky... I've already got an ESP that's much better than a dinky so... yeah... please don't leave posts like that

Thanks for your help

I don't have any pictures of an RR3 for you but I do have a question. Do you have an ESP or a LTD? BTW Welcome to the board

Comment

i've got an ltd m-100 fm that i replaced the Lh-100s with an EMG 81/85 set... sounds amazing.
      Last edited by damage8185; 10-17-2006, 02:21 PM. Reason: not on topic

Comment

oh and by the way, i love my guitar to death. if i didn't want a rhoads so bad, i would only buy esps... another lie, i have an epiphone explorer goth

Comment

Originally posted by damage8185 View Post
          I've already got an ESP that's much better than a dinky so... yeah... please don't leave posts like that
          THAT'll get you help quick!
          "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX View Post
            THAT'll get you help quick!
            no doubt..............
            “The modern definition of "racist" is "someone who is winning an argument with a liberal”

Comment

i hate esp's with a passion as i hope most of you do too.

yeah, you won't get much help here with that picture of that piece of plywood, not to mention the pickups are the worth more than the guitar itself. i'm not speaking out of my ass either, shamefully, i owned one, but that means i can bash esp's and know what i'm talking about

(rant over)

Comment

heh
                |My CSG gallery|
                (CSG=AlexL=awesome)

Comment

BAshing dinky's with that chinese/indonsian piece of shit isn't going to get you any help on this board. Some of us have owed or do own ESPs. I liked my Korean made M302 but the action sucked and the XJ frets were thin as dimes-nice construction though. ESP has a Rhoads ripoff buy one of them. Don't buy a dinky buy a soloist instead! If you were not trying to come off as a dick, my apoligies.

Comment

deleted for posterity
                    Last edited by damage8185; 10-17-2006, 02:23 PM. Reason: made a fool of myself

Comment

People go to esp because they get free shit and MONEY. Dave Mustaine left because he was screwed out of buying Jackson! You seem to have no problem bashing Jackson even though you want one right off the bat. Am I Wrong?

Comment

Originally posted by damage8185 View Post
                        And as a rule for this thread, please don't post messages saying not to get it and to get a dinky... I've already got an ESP that's much better than a dinky so... yeah... please don't leave posts like that

This is your entry to the JCF? That's plain stupid. You asked for bullshit and you shall receive.... bullshit.

I have nothing against ESP, mind you.
                        Last edited by jackson1; 10-16-2006, 02:53 PM.
                        Henrik
                        AUDIOZONE.DK - a guitar site for the Jackson and Charvel fan

Comment

HAHA, this thread made me laugh:P. but any way i have an RR3 with dual emg 81's in it, i dont have a pic of it though. its trans red with the flame top. the top looks exactly like your ltd's except red. its a decent guitar for the price. my RR1 sounds 10 times thicker with the same emg's though. i had a dinky DR3 with reverse head, it was trans green. i also had an ESP not ltd horizon which was nice too but hell i liked the dinky better than the horizon. different strokes for different folks. go on ebay and look at pics on there or do a google image search for jackson RR3.
                          subscribe to my youtube channel http://www.youtube.com/user/deathmetal44
                          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1P-TymW-84g
                          www.soundclick.com/gothmetalshredder

Comment

oooh and that alexi rhoads up above is shhweeeeett, i like that one.
                            subscribe to my youtube channel http://www.youtube.com/user/deathmetal44
                            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1P-TymW-84g
                            www.soundclick.com/gothmetalshredder

Comment

Originally posted by Bigfknbang View Post
                              oooh and that alexi rhoads up above is shhweeeeett, i like that one.
                              It reminds me of this

bleh.
                              |My CSG gallery|
                              (CSG=AlexL=awesome)

Comment

Working...
                              X