Dk2m or any other guitar?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dk2m or any other guitar?

Would you guys choose the Dk2m or something else?

I'm looking at guitars in the price range right now. I have no clue what to buy but it seems like you can't go wrong with the DK2M

Comment

http://www.jcfonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=60201
      "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

In other words, the DK2M mutilates all!

Comment

yea, and now im looking at getting a DK2M myself because i want another guitar (later when income tax comes in probably) and i want another Dinky...problem is i want one just like my DX10...which they now make with Basswood instead of Alder! so the DK2M is my only choice...Maple board, id prefer rosewood...but the transparent blue DK2M is pretty sweet
          My metal band Lucian Scott
          Debut Album Defiance on the Steps of Heaven
          Available Now!
          New Album Coming Soon!

Lucian Scott Soundclick

Soundclick page : clips and jams

Comment

is the DX10 still available in a trans finish? Surely they wouldn't do a trans finish on a basswood guitar, would they? So that might be a way to still get an alder one
            Hail yesterday

Comment

The DX10D is available in Trans-Red, Trans Blue and Amber Sunburst as per the Jackson site. I'm in the process of finalizing a sale on my ASB FireStorm version with Alder body (discontinued). Too bad, she has to go bye bye. My WRMG was like my ex - jealous asnd bitchy, so it's for the best
              Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

Working...
              X