Kvx10?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kvx10?

How is the KVX10? Does it play well (stupid question)? Is it easier to sit with than a Rhoads? And where can I get one with a floyd/trem on it?

Thanks

Great.Yes (yes). No. At a dealer.

For more info, try the search function.

"Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Answered perfectly.
      They are good guitars for the price...keep in mind I've never tried a 2006 jackson, which differ a lot from the 2005's and previous.
      However, try before you buy, unless if you tried another v before.

Comment

Good point. I do recommend the 2002 - 2005 KVX10s. Reasons:
        2002 was first year for MIJ
        2005 was last full year for alder body wood
        ('06 models changed to basswood in July of this year)

Comment

KVs do sit better than RRs. You can rest the lower wing against your shin instead of having to scrunch your knees together like you do for a Rhoads.

KVX10 with a Floyd would be a KV3.
          I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

According to the Jackson web site, the KVX10 comes with a licensed Floyd. Is this correct?
            JB aka BenoA

Clips and other tunes by BenoA / My Soundcloud page / My YouTube page
            Guitar And Sound (GAS) forum / Boss Katana Amps FB group

Comment

Hmm? I thought they changed that to a stringthrough/TOM a while back?

Or is that the one that used to be the KV3 but was moved to the X series when the KV4 came out?
              I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

ha well ive got a string thru for sale on ebay, reserve under 350! Go buy it so i can get some new toys!
                Haters gonna hate
                Dilluting the brand one MUTT at a time.

Comment

thanks guys

i'm thinking about getting it in cobalt blue... sweet color scheme for the guitar

Comment

Originally posted by Newc View Post
                    Hmm? I thought they changed that to a stringthrough/TOM a while back?
                    The 2006 KVX10 got a trem, where previously it was string-through.

Comment

Sounds like the trade-off was between alder and trem... Better if it had both!

Comment

Originally posted by Newc View Post
                        Or is that the one that used to be the KV3 but was moved to the X series when the KV4 came out?
                        KVX10 with a Floyd would be a KV3.
                        Quit confusing the newb with your hazy guesses, Newc! The KV3 was 22 fret.

Comment

Originally posted by damage8185 View Post
                          thanks guys

i'm thinking about getting it in cobalt blue... sweet color scheme for the guitar

Let us know when you get it and post pics! I want to hear your comments about it 'cause I think there is a KV for me somewhere in the near future!
                          JB aka BenoA

Clips and other tunes by BenoA / My Soundcloud page / My YouTube page
                          Guitar And Sound (GAS) forum / Boss Katana Amps FB group

Comment

It's probably gonna be a while...

gotta get the funds first

is there any way i can change the hardware to black?

where could i get the parts?
                            Last edited by damage8185; 10-20-2006, 04:51 PM. Reason: needed to add

Comment

Working...
                            X