Powerfull Beast

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Powerfull Beast

So I loaned one of my guitars to a friend for a big show... Its a heavily moded jackson dinky xl.. and the thing is, this guitar is very powerfull, it has a kent armstrong motherbucker + a dimarzio shockwave booster system... the motherbucker is almost 30 in the output level, and the booster makes it twice as much, if not more.
    Because he is playing the backin guitar and vocals, they gave him a marshall combo, and the lead guitarist got a half stack..
    We plugged the jackson into the marshall combo, and the amp almost exploaded.. and the booster wasnt even on! so we figured he should play with the stratocaster and we put the guitar back in the case

hehehe

You mean all of that, and no Jackson?!
    "Got a crazy feeling I don't understand,
    Gotta get away from here.
    Feelin' like I shoulda kept my feet on the ground
    Waitin' for the sun to appear..."

Comment

Holy crapoly! That's a lot of output. It would be pretty metal to explode an amp by playing though...like Back to the Future.
      Scott

Comment

I will take a pic later to show you the guitar, it should be at LEAST 60 on the output level.. that booster is rrreeaaaalll somethin

Comment

Originally posted by Erez View Post
          I will take a pic later to show you the guitar, it should be at LEAST 60 on the output level.. that booster is rrreeaaaalll somethin

60 what ?

Comment

I don't know how the thing that measures the thing is calibrated but 60 sure sounds Powerfull!
            Hail yesterday

Comment

?!?!? You do know you don't have to crank the gain on an amp, right? Sheesh. Some people's kids!
              I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Au contraire, if it's a knob, turn it
                I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Originally posted by OnlineStageGear View Post
                  60 what ?
                  60 ampere

i suggest you patent that and sell it later on as a generator for small towns

lol
                  You can't play no muthfuggin' arpeggios on a tuba...

Comment

Working...
                  X