DK2M-1H Reverse in 2007?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DK2M-1H Reverse in 2007?

Can we expect to see this guitar come January?

Jackson DK2M-1H Reverse

Same price or less than a regular DK2M as there is 1 less pickup. Regular colors for those that can live without ghost flames and the $400 surcharge for an import graphic no one seems to care for.

Standard DK2M colors at base price. The Jackson upgraded trans finishes and crimson swirl and eerie dess at the extra premium they charge, simple...

I know it's a stretch but this would be cool: Traditional Model series colors would be a great perk: Snow White, Black, Ferrari Red, Cobalt Blue, Burgundy Mist, Black Cherry.

Why Jackson, why won't you make this guitar, these will be as big a hit as the DK2M I promise you!

I will gladly take the first DK2M-1H Reverse as my first royalty payment, thanks Jackson.
    Last edited by Jackson-Charvel; 10-21-2006, 12:55 PM.

Add a slanted SC on the neck position, that's what I would like .

I can see this thread turning into another wishlist thread .
    Last edited by Nazgul; 10-21-2006, 12:54 PM.

Comment

as a side note this is exactly what I truly wanted the DK2LE to be that Kevin Easton ordered for us.

Comment

Nazgul that would be awesome as well.

Comment

1 x hum, 1 x slanted sc, slanted neck parallel with sc, amber sunburst dinky body, black sharkfins, maple board, reversed maple headstock. essentially, a dx10d with maple fretboard/headstock. hmmm, maple...
          Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

Before this turns into a wish list thread, the initial reason for this thread is because they are making the MF exclusive but only in red ghost flames for $400 more. This is to point out the need for a standard colored version of that same guitar not to muddy the water with, "I would want that DK2M only if it had a 45 fret neck and a titanium floyd rose with a 72 volt Samarian Cobalt EMG pickup with a Mike Learned exclusive Pee Wee Herman graphic" kind of non-sense...

Thanks for you co-operation.
            Last edited by Jackson-Charvel; 10-21-2006, 01:54 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Jackson-Charvel View Post
              "..45 fret neck and a titanium floyd rose with a 72 volt Samarian Cobalt EMG pickup with a Mike Learned exclusive Pee Wee Herman graphic"...

Hey, NOW we're talking!
              Henrik
              AUDIOZONE.DK - a guitar site for the Jackson and Charvel fan

Comment

imho a very good idea.

In general a couple of more variations to the import line wouldn't be bad (somebody mentioned a import v(neck through ? ) the import 1 hum rhoads about which there was some talk a couple of months ago.

Comment

Add my vote!

Comment

There's a nice Jackson Stars version of it:
                    http://www.ikebe-gakki.com/goods_detail.php?g_id=64298

OFR, reversed head&fins, HSS config, mahagony...but quite expensive since it's a CS.

Comment

I agree with j/c we need a one-hum dk2m! I'd marry that guitar ....Until they came out with a one-hum 24 fret import Rhoads then I'd have to file for divorce. or become a polygamist!
                      Last edited by slayer32390; 10-22-2006, 10:19 AM.

Comment

Slayer become a polygamist... rofl.

Comment

And exactly how many of those guitars did MF say they had? 100? 200? 400?

They're not going to sell enough to warrant being a production model because they have limited tonal versatility, and you will have to find a dealer and at least 100 people to buy one and get a limited run together.
                          I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Where has it been said about the MF guitar? Also is it like the one above, or the standard DK2M?
                            H3LL IS HOME!!!

Comment

I don't believe MF stated how many there were. But what I am saying if there was a white one like I pictured, or any of the stock colors the DK2M comes in, MF or any dealer for that matter would be selling the crap out of these if it was priced the same or lower than the DK2M.

Here's a rhetorical question I'm throwing out there and the basis for this thread, the MF deal is a limited run, so how many people want to pony up an extra $400 for a guitar they want but just not a finish they'd want to pay extra for?

Give the customers the white one or black or whatever color the DK2M comes in and you'd be seeing another success in line or surpassing the DK2M guaranteed.
                              Last edited by Jackson-Charvel; 10-22-2006, 05:12 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X