X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nazgul View Post
    There's a nice Jackson Stars version of it:
    http://www.ikebe-gakki.com/goods_detail.php?g_id=64298

OFR, reversed head&fins, HSS config, mahagony...but quite expensive since it's a CS.

cool guitar? how much? and what does Stars and CS denote?

Comment

Originally posted by bloodandtears View Post
      cool guitar? how much? and what does Stars and CS denote?
      Looks like between 13-1400 USD.
      Jackson Stars = Jackson guitars made for the Japanese market, and CS means custom shop. Japanese market custom orders are relatively inexpensive, and very high quality

Comment

thanks from a greatful newb....

being from the UK we are limited to domestic choice so importing seems to be the only mechanism to acquire the axes that are appealing to me. I have dealt with US vendors in the past but not japan.. can i have a heads-up?

Comment

Thread Resurrection: 2008? Maybe?

Comment

If Jackson releases this guitar... I'll be the first in line for one!

Jackson-Marketing guys, if you're reading this, remember the now best-selling DK2M originated from a petition in this forum.
            Last edited by agresivo; 07-14-2007, 03:59 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Jackson-Charvel View Post
              Thread Resurrection: 2008? Maybe?
              = 2009-2010 for the UK :ROTF:
              Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

I do remember all the threads and posts beggin for black sharks on maple, white finishes, dual bucker DK2's, etc. Jackson did listen. They will never be on the mark as far as pleasing all of us. I think a one hum DK of any color, fretboard, etc. would be a good start. I'm thinkin if they see us getting picky about every aspect of the guitar we want to see next year they will miss the point.

I would love to see a 1 hum or 1hum/1sing production DK2, DK2M, DXMG. Nothing special......just subtract a neck humbucker or route for a neck single on the models already available.

After all we went through to get the 2004 limited DK2M1H off the ground and the popularity of it Jackson still didn't put one out as a production model, but the maple board and solid white finish got used. If MF is having a limited run Jackson could use the sales of that guitar to plan for a production run of it next year. You never know.

Comment

Good point Sarj!! I miss my #7 DK2LE and should have never sold it I want another one, but none for sale right now. A DK2M with 1 hum would work My ultimate would be a 1 hum Fusion of said DK2M with 1 hum, but with the short scale. Jack.

Comment

make it a hard tail and a hundred dollars cheaper and i'm in.
                    "slappy, slappy" bill sings, happily, as he dick slaps random people on the streets of Cleveland.

Comment

If Jackson releases ANYTHING with a one hum, maple board, with reverse headstock--I'm in!!

Comment

I wish I could remove my neck pickup so there'd only be one and it'd look like the guitars back in the 80's. Oh well.

Comment

All you need is a screwdriver and wirecutters to do that. You might wanna ask mm2002 to fill in the empty slot with bondo and refin if it looks too fugly after removal.
                          Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

Originally posted by alfredpotter View Post
                            I wish I could remove my neck pickup so there'd only be one and it'd look like the guitars back in the 80's. Oh well.
                            It can be done

Comment

Originally posted by alfredpotter View Post
                              your the guy that wanted to refinish your Dk2m right? well you can fill in the cavity, and give it the design you wanted.
                              "slappy, slappy" bill sings, happily, as he dick slaps random people on the streets of Cleveland.

Comment

I can't see why Jackson wouldn't do a 1 hum version of the Dinky. Like it was stated earlier, if the only real difference between...say...the DK2M and the 1 hum suggested would be a reverse headstock and 1 hum, it seems it would be cost effective to try it. If they wanted to add a little variation, offer it with a maple or rosewood neck like they've done with certain models in the past. I'd really like to see this offered.
                                Good deals with:
                                Metal Medal II, Tonyl11

Comment

Working...
                                X