DK2M-1H Reverse in 2007?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nazgul View Post
    Add a slanted SC on the neck position, that's what I would like .

I can see this thread turning into another wishlist thread .

YES! that would be my PERFECT guitar
    Maple board, floyd, humbucker in the bridge and a slanted single coil (with the treble side facing the floyd) in the neck.
    I think id buy at least two of those
    My Guitars
    Hohner HW-200 (Natrual Grain)
    Slammer By Hamer XP-1 Standard (Wine Red)
    Kramer 1984 Custom (Bullseye Black)
    Squier Affinity Series P-Bass (Black)
    Epiphone Les Paul Classic (Black)
    Takamine EG531SSC (Black)
    Kramer Vanguard S-440S
    Kramer Proaxe Standard (Black Sparkle)
    Epiphone Zakk Wylde Les Paul Custom (Camo)
    Kramer F-1000 (Black)
    Ibanez RG-370 (Urban Digital Camo)

Comment

something like this? i dont know how to make the neck pickup slanted in the generator

Comment

I'm thinking your only hope of seeing another version of the DK2M would be if it was the exact same spec as the MF one but with standard finishes.

Complicating things with any changes whatsoever, however insignificant or important they may seem, is probably going to nullify any request for them.

In other words, it would have to be exactly like the one in the first post, but with a NON painted headstock and a Duncan JB, or nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by Adam View Post
          I'm thinking your only hope of seeing another version of the DK2M would be if it was the exact same spec as the MF one but with standard finishes.

Complicating things with any changes whatsoever, however insignificant or important they may seem, is probably going to nullify any request for them.

In other words, it would have to be exactly like the one in the first post, but with a NON painted headstock and a Duncan JB, or nothing.
          Mine is the same as the one in the first post . And mine does have a JB The only difference is its got a single coil and a three way added to it. It would probably be possible if we could get say a 100 piece limited run going and I'm sure the jcf in its entirety would be all over that.

Comment

I think he's asking if Jackson would make this a production model variant of the DK2M, not just a 100 piece run. Is that correct J-C?
            Unleash the fury.....Texas style!

Comment

I am waiting patiently for a 1 Hum DK2(1)M with regular headstocks I can`t stand reverse headstocks I would buy a DK2M, but I only nead and want a bridge humbucker Jack.

Comment

Originally posted by slayer32390 View Post

something like this? i dont know how to make the neck pickup slanted in the generator
                Yup! Maybe a hotrails with the wide route for the neck sc though, kind of like a hamer californian
                My Guitars
                Hohner HW-200 (Natrual Grain)
                Slammer By Hamer XP-1 Standard (Wine Red)
                Kramer 1984 Custom (Bullseye Black)
                Squier Affinity Series P-Bass (Black)
                Epiphone Les Paul Classic (Black)
                Takamine EG531SSC (Black)
                Kramer Vanguard S-440S
                Kramer Proaxe Standard (Black Sparkle)
                Epiphone Zakk Wylde Les Paul Custom (Camo)
                Kramer F-1000 (Black)
                Ibanez RG-370 (Urban Digital Camo)

Comment

I hate reverse headstocks. Pretty cool aside from that.

Comment

Originally posted by jwoods986 View Post
                    I think he's asking if Jackson would make this a production model variant of the DK2M, not just a 100 piece run. Is that correct J-C?
                    I know thats what he is asking but i was said a 100 piece run in response to Adam's statement that a production model of that is pretty much wishful thinking.

Comment

Originally posted by slayer32390 View Post
                      I know thats what he is asking but i was said a 100 piece run in response to Adam's statement that a production model of that is pretty much wishful thinking.
                      Well, maybe you're right there. It doesn't really matter to me, though, so I shouldn't criticize anyone else's design. I already have a DK2M and I'm not really looking for another Dinky right now.

Comment

Originally posted by jwoods986 View Post
                        jwoods correct. And yes technically if it were a variant of the DK2M, I should have made the headstock unpainted, but that was my own selfish preference. It wouldn't stop me from buying one with an unfinished headstock if they made this guitar though.

Comment

Originally posted by Nazgul View Post
                          Add a slanted SC on the neck position, that's what I would like .

I can see this thread turning into another wishlist thread .
                          that my friend, would be my dream guitar!!!

and yea.. bass side towards the neck.. just like on the predators/fusion deluxes
                          Last edited by Davey; 10-26-2006, 11:37 AM.
                          You can't play no muthfuggin' arpeggios on a tuba...

Comment

I'm tellin' you one-hum guys: Just get the 2-hum, pull all the wires off the switch and wire it so that the bridge pup is the only one connected to anything, and leave it the way it is.
                            That way there's no temptation to switch to the neck pup and all you have is a one-hum axe that looks like a 2-hum

Comment

I look at a one hum guitar as a commitment - a commitment to rock!!!

Comment

why they haven't done a re issue of the model 2 i dont know?? it was and still is a popular guitar....a simple plug in and play setup (with no switches or stuff to get in the way of your playin!!) if you look at the resale value of the model series it has the highest resale value of them all....bar the mod 6 which is basicaly a soloist anyway?? so yeah I WOULD BUY a one hum floyded maple neck gtr in BLACK OR WHITE.
                                yeah it was me, you got a problem with that?

Comment

Working...
                                X