X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by damage8185 View Post
    hey the RR5 is a neck thru right?

how's it play?
    It's great. Like I said I don't play it live near enough. I've promised myself to let them all get some live playing time.
    Thanks Inazone..you'll have to give up the story about why it's been established about no "dual pointies" LOL..

Comment

Heh, well our usual stage setup (facing stage) is with me on the right and the bassist and rhythm guitarist on the left. That puts our vocalist, Eric, in the middle. When playing my old RR-2 live, I would sort of lose track of the long fin, and caught him in the ribs. The sad thing is, that was when playing on a huge stage. Neither of us is particularly graceful when moving around either.

I also can't wear army boots and play at the same time...if I wish to remain upright.
      sigpic

Comment

Rr5

RR5's are great, I sold mine a couple of years back and have regretted it ever since...Great pickups and neck!

I do prefer them in white with black pinstripes though
        My bands page: www.myspace.com/wartexmetal

Comment

Originally posted by Inazone View Post
          Heh, well our usual stage setup (facing stage) is with me on the right and the bassist and rhythm guitarist on the left. That puts our vocalist, Eric, in the middle. When playing my old RR-2 live, I would sort of lose track of the long fin, and caught him in the ribs. The sad thing is, that was when playing on a huge stage. Neither of us is particularly graceful when moving around either.

I also can't wear army boots and play at the same time...if I wish to remain upright.
          :ROTF: :ROTF: thats totally something i would do!! at the moment im debating whether i should get an rr5 or a dk2m. im leaning towards the rr5 for the neck thru aspect.

Comment

Working...
          X