X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congratulations thats a cool guitar.

Comment

Originally posted by GTarman68 View Post
      ..and SUNBANE..It's a RR4 1997, not a RR3..maybe that's the difference..
      Yeah I know, but...look at the catalog page that Ron posted in this thread. There's a guitar (looking very similar to the RR4 btw), that is labelled "RR3". Looks like the only major difference between the RR3 and the RR4 is the fretboard inlay and the pickups.

Comment

Nice one, great price aswell..

Comment

Nice one. Not, my color, but hey if we all liked the same things the world would be boring Great price you got it for too.

Comment

Originally posted by GTarman68 View Post
            Seller mailed me and said He had 2 bids retracted, that's why it went cheap I guess..One guy in Italy found out it was going to be around 300.00 to have it shipped, and retracted, another did the same..check the bid history.. Thanks again yall..and SUNBANE..It's a RR4 1997, not a RR3..maybe that's the difference..Anyway, Cool axe, nice price...Nothing compared to my other RR LTD though...
            That's what you get when they're not up to speed on shipping... Shipping to Italy via USPS Global Express EMS would have been around $125. The large J/C cases just fit within specs if you only give them one layer of cardboard around. Some post offices mistakenly refuse to ship it due to being "too long", but that's because the morons mix up Global Express Guaranteed (limit 46") and Global Express EMS (limit 60")...

Comment

Congrats on a deal well done!! Is that an EMG 81 in the bridge?
              My bands page: www.myspace.com/wartexmetal

Comment

OK, Got back home finally and checked the Guitar out, Looks like it has been out of use for a long time, but cleaned up well. Turns out it has an EMG in the bridge I am unsure of the model, I need to get some new strings on it and take the p/u's out. It also had a wireless transmitter in it???..(Shure T1G) Also had the case candy, never sent in Warranty card and the original Receipt 5/06/97 $637.90 From Fairview Music Downers Grove, Il. SO far So Good..Now I have to find some fingernail polish to fix the missing paint on the headstock...Anyone have a Wiring Diagram of this model? Found a lose white wire in the Cavity. Maybe from the EMG Mod..?? The EMG has the Silver Letters, Maybe like one of the Zakk Wylde Models..will update later on..

Comment

silver EMG logo = 81
                  "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Go to the EMG website and they have diagrams.

Comment

Working...
                    X