My 2 Jacksons

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My 2 Jacksons

I have an SL3 Soloist and a JS30RR Rhoads. I'll take a picture of them when I get my Sandoval. The SL3 is an awesome guitar and not too expensive either and the JS30RR has a suprisingly fast neck. What do you guys think of those guitars?

I got a JS30RR, and lately play it more often than my higher end Jacksons. I threw a Duncan Distortion in the bridge and it sounds pretty damn good to me. I just don't like the location of the input jack. Other than that, a great guitar for the money.
    EAOS: 28JUN09

Comment

I have a JS30WR Warrior, great value for the money, and I was astonished about the great unplugged resonance. Really solid.
      http://www.myspace.com/officialuncreation

Comment

PICS FIRST, THEN WRITE THREAD

Having said that, check out this long & informative JS review thread from a couple years ago:
        "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Proud owner of a JS30Kelly. It's now my main axe...
          JB aka BenoA

Clips and other tunes by BenoA / My Soundcloud page / My YouTube page
          Guitar And Sound (GAS) forum / Boss Katana Amps FB group

Comment

Originally posted by drockilles View Post
            I got a JS30RR, and lately play it more often than my higher end Jacksons. I threw a Duncan Distortion in the bridge and it sounds pretty damn good to me. I just don't like the location of the input jack. Other than that, a great guitar for the money.
            i favored the js30rr over a jem and an esp,
            god i hate esps with a passion

Comment

I really really miss my SL3. It was trans-red and played/sounded just as good if not better than anything else I've owned since.

Comment

Working...
              X