• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yea yea. "Whose"
    Hail yesterday

Comment

Hehe. Sorry, Ron mode off. :ROTF:
      I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Beautiful guitar, man...I want one too.
        Tarbaby Fraser.

Comment

That's a really beautiful guitar -- I may have to add one of those to my wish list!

The only thing on the guitar I'm not thrilled with is the shape of the top of the headstock. Do you think they might offer these with pointy 3-per-side headstocks at any point? (No pun intended!)

I really like the body shape, though, and the color is absolutely gorgeous! Congrats!
          "They put Jesus on a cross, they put a hole in JFK
          "They put Hitler in the driver's seat and looked the other way
          "They got poison in the water and the whole world's in a trance
          "But, just because we're hypnotized, that don't mean we can't dance!"

- Tonio K.

Comment

Hey, thanks for the compliments, regardless of which guitar they were for To answer a few questions and comments: VitamG - yes, "one of the Jackson guys" did make that offer and I've already talked to him about some very cool things. McD - thank YOU guys for getting these made (and for whatever cool things may be coming my way). VitaminG, again - I had a couple Mustaine KVs in the early 90s and was a fan, but the Bond RR was strictly for the guitar... not a Superjoint fan at all. And I actually got into Lamb of God after becoming interested in the Dominion. I had seen them at Ozzfest a couple years ago and liked what I heard, but never bought an album until Sacrament. Now I've back-tracked to Ashes of the Wake and dig that one, too.
            Last edited by TreeFitty; 10-26-2006, 08:26 PM.

Comment

Sweet guitar...better pics of that finish than I have seen. I should be ordering mine within the month..I'm still torn on the finish though.

Comment

DCGL has good pictures of all the finishes. In fact, the Wine Drunk pictured on their page is the exact guitar I have now.

Comment

congrat, how is playability?

Comment

Thanks. The playability is outstanding. I can't recall any guitar I've owned feeling quite this natural. Maybe I just happened to find the right combination of neck shape, scale, and radius, but damn this guitar feels right.

Comment

Originally posted by Spivonious View Post
                      What would make the RR amazing would be green binding up the neck and headstock.
                      I agree
                      Cold Hollow Machinery

Comment

It'll be hard to get past the wife, but I might just have to get another Dominion in a while. I'm diggin' this guitar that much.
                        On a side note, McD rocks

Comment

Originally posted by toejam View Post
                          Hehe. Sorry, Ron mode off. :ROTF:

:ROTF:
                          I wish my hair-color was EDS :/

Comment

Hi guys. First post here. I'll do a proper intro post later.

I was looking for pictures of Jeff Hanneman's Heineken ESP and ran across these photos of Lamb of God. http://www.fourteeng.net/unholyalliancetour.html Cool live shots of the Morton sig. I'd actually consider getting one after seeing that.

Comment

Hey, welcome to the boards and thanks for the link. The guitar you see there, however, isn't one of the production models. The only real difference seems to be that the back and neck have a clear finish rather than black. Looks cool as hell, but you can't get one that way...

Comment

Hey whats the weight of the Dominion? I'm guessing the chambered body cuts down on the weight a bit . . . .
                                ColinMmmmm

Comment

Working...
                                X