No announcement yet.

FedEx came by today... Mark Marton sig.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I haven't had it on a scale, but yeah it's lighter than you might expect just looking at it.

Comment

Originally posted by TreeFitty View Post
      Hey, welcome to the boards and thanks for the link. The guitar you see there, however, isn't one of the production models. The only real difference seems to be that the back and neck have a clear finish rather than black. Looks cool as hell, but you can't get one that way...

I am interested in the Dominion as well,but thought the back and neck were of clear natural mahogany? Jack.

Comment

The shape hasn't grown to me yet but otherwise it looks nice. With that construction it should sound pretty sweet.
        -Janne

Comment

I'm definitely considering getting one - it looks pretty comfy to play and it's got tons of attitude. Damn. How much do you think one would be CDN? I'd think about $1500. Personally I don't think I'd mind the fatter neck, but what is the fretboard radius like? It says 12" - 16" compound on the Jackson site . . . It must be a great all around guitar.
          ColinMmmmm

Comment

Originally posted by slayer View Post
            I am interested in the Dominion as well,but thought the back and neck were of clear natural mahogany? Jack.
            The back and neck is a solid color on the Primer and Riverbed finishes and transparent on the rest. Riverbed might have a trans black finish, but it looks solid in the pictures I've seen. Mark Morton has one with a clear back and neck and McD does too. Looks cool.

Comment

Cool guitar. I really like what Jackson did with this one (fixed bridge, short scale, 4 knobs, coil taps,quilt top). I'll have to give one a test drive when I have a chance.

Comment

Working...
              X