RX10D and RR3 at last nights show

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RX10D and RR3 at last nights show

Ok, I know you are probably getting tired of my pics...but here's a couple from last nights show. We've had this little "burst" of shows LOL..and these I am NOT playing my RR1. I'm using the RX10D, and our other guitarist is using my RR3. Enjoy Sorry Ron, I know the headstock got snipped in the 2nd one.

BTW it was a GREAT show. Except only 6 or 7 people showed up We still had fun.

awesome! who cares if only 6 people showed up its still fun to get out and play, isn't it? all these live pics really makes me want to get a band together...but sadly all of the musicians that are willing to join a band at the moment are horrible and play squire strats with a 10 watt amp... and all they play is fall out boy and my chemical romance great guitars though! im digging that rx10d! i dont remember ever seeing one in that particular color.

Comment

Cool pics Jeri!

My band's last show was last December... Our bassist got promoted at his job and quit the band in March, and we haven't found a replacement yet
      Until you get weaned off the boobie, you are going to have to do what the wife wants too. -Rsmacker

Comment

I'll kick your photog's ass!
        "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

.delete
          Henrik
          AUDIOZONE.DK - a guitar site for the Jackson and Charvel fan

Comment

how does the RR3 and RX10 compare? i think my DX10 Dinky is as good as my RR3...im thinking i should have gotten an RX10 because i like the rear loaded electronics better LOL but i do love my RR3...great pics!
            My metal band Lucian Scott
            Debut Album Defiance on the Steps of Heaven
            Available Now!
            New Album Coming Soon!

Lucian Scott Soundclick

Soundclick page : clips and jams

Comment

Cool pics! So your new banner is a palm tree? I liked the band logo one much better.
              THIS SPACE FOR RENT

Comment

what color is the rr3 is it deep candy blue ?
                Say, I smell bacon.Does anyone else smell bacon?
                Yeah, I definitely smell a pork product of some type.

Comment

Cool pics Sis! You guys are getting to play out a lot lately huh? That's too cool!
                  My goal in life is to be the kind of asshole my wife thinks I am.

Comment

yeah Mark, it's amazing what can happen when you ditch the guy holding you back..(even if you didn't realize how bad he was doing it)..opened up a BUNCH of doors for us.
                    Yeah, S_S it's trans blue RR3.
                    We have another show Tuesday, but I promise to spare you the pics..except you Mark, you'll need to check your email bro LOL!!
                    Yeah Nuclear Vamp..we are now the Palm Tree kids..or some such shit LOL..no, it's a brick wall..no way to hang the banner.

Comment

Originally posted by guitarsjb View Post
                      yeah Mark, it's amazing what can happen when you ditch the guy holding you back..(even if you didn't realize how bad he was doing it)..opened up a BUNCH of doors for us.
                      You're SO right there!!!

I like the photos, especially the green RX10D... there's something about transgreen RRs.
                      http://www.myspace.com/officialuncreation

Comment

Working...
                      X