C'mon Jackson - ramp up production!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• C'mon Jackson - ramp up production!

Been looking around for a white DK2M in-stock, and no one seems to have them - all back ordered. WTF?
    "You are so stupid that I am surprised you have not collapsed into a singularity of stupidity." - Anon

such is life. it's the most popular import there is. grim and bear it.
    Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

shut up and wait.

maybe we'll see a maple boarded usa in the future, due to the ammounts these babies are selling
      You can't play no muthfuggin' arpeggios on a tuba...

Comment

P.M. sent Pete.
        Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

There is a local store near me that has a white one in stock. They've got it tagged the same price as all the big chain stores and I'm sure they'd be willing to ship. PM me if you'd like their contact info. I was going to buy it but realized they wanted me to give them money......lol.

Comment

Try some of our board sponsors, or if they dont have them, Musicians Friend usually does.
            Imagine, being able to be magically whisked away to... Delaware. Hi... Im in... Delaware...

Comment

...and it's for USA. Imagine the pain of those who, like me (), are waiting their since... 5 months !
              Jackson seems to have huge distribution problems...

Comment

i gave up in the end, cancelled my order. the guitar was released in jan/feb, and we're just around the corner from 2007. the dk2m really does need to be expanded by means of other models taking on the maple series.
                Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

Originally posted by SweetPete View Post
                  Been looking around for a white DK2M in-stock, and no one seems to have them - all back ordered. WTF?
                  Did you check the dealer ads? Nick (Jacksonite) seems to have some in stock.
                  I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Originally posted by wilkinsi View Post
                    i gave up in the end, cancelled my order. the guitar was released in jan/feb, and we're just around the corner from 2007. the dk2m really does need to be expanded by means of other models taking on the maple series.
                    I never got a definitive answer, but why have manufacturers all over pretty much shunned maple fretboards? It is cheaper than rosewood cost wise, and seems like it is selling well so demand is pretty high for it. If Jackson offers more models with Maple and sales do well I suspect other manufacturers will jump on the bandwagon. But my question remains, why did they jump off the bandwagon to begin with? Especially since they never offered a side by side guitar with a choice of maple or rosewood except the old Fender Strandard Strats.

Comment

Working...
                    X