No announcement yet.

JTX arrives!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The JTX-ARRIVES has the most lustrous purple finish and the maple neck is the hardest/grainiest of all the eight purple JTX guitars I have seen. Here a blackie I modeled after the JTX-ARRIVES guitar ....
    JvicE

Comment

JvicE

Comment

JvicE

Comment

Is this the one that was mine like 4 years ago?
          Haters gonna hate
          Dilluting the brand one MUTT at a time.

Comment

Yes. This is a very special JTX as I have 15+ Jackson JTX guitars from 1993 - 1994. This one has an extra lustrous finish, tons of grain in the next, a bit more weight and I got it with a genuine FR thanks to another JCF member. I set the genuine Floyd with a lot of pull-up. It is by far my best Jackson.
            JvicE

Comment

Originally posted by coloradoman25 View Post
              Is this the one that was mine like 4 years ago?
              Yup. I bought it from you on Ebay, then later sold it to J. He's been hooked on them ever since
              I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

JvicE

Comment

I would have loved to seen Jackson do a 31 flavors approach on this shape. Like reverse headstocks, with and without pickguard, Archtop model, direct mount pickups and rings. Charvel Sears headstocks, Alternate scales like 25' or 25.15' like the HM strats had. Wilky loaded with reverse Sears stock would had been good. And a beginner model for familiarizing with the next gen players.
                  Its funny that this thread keeps coming back. But maybe it should be a hint to revisit the model.
                  Lets admit they didn't try hard at all to make it work. And this would be right up FMIC's alley if you ask me.
                  An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind.
                  A tooth for a tooth means we all eat through a straw.

Comment

Working...
                  X