Will there be a Dk2m 2007?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jesusfreak View Post
    Has anyone been able to confirm this?(Any tips or insights)

I dont have any particulars, but there is talk of MAYBE adding more models with the "M" designation

lets just hope so cuz....

DAMN!!!
    :drool:
    Piney Hills New Site <------Clicky Clicky

CALL THE SHOP @ 318.232.3002

instock inventory

Comment

M designation please enlighten me(Sorry for being such a noob)

Comment

My dream dk2m is a reversed headstock neckthrough! that would be sweet
        Neckthrough in that body style is called a Soloist, ie, a SL3M for imports, SL2M for USA Select.

(Bolt-on = Dinky)
        "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

M designation please enlighten me(Sorry for being such a noob)
          M = Maple fretboard

Lurk & learn, newb.
          "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Originally posted by wilkinsi View Post
            in amber sunburst
            Yes! that would be awesome with the maple board... Amber or Cherry Sunburst

Anyone know if there will be any changes/additions and if so when would they be released? Before summer namm maybe is out of the question...

Comment

and in short scale We could call it the FU2M?
              Hail yesterday

Comment

Originally posted by VitaminG View Post
                That seems like "fuggum"

Jackson Fuggum
                Check my bands!
                www.myspace.com/magicktr
                www.myspace.com/sinif64
                www.myspace.com/dementiatr

Comment

Last edited by texasfury; 09-25-2008, 01:29 AM.
                  Just a guitar player...

Comment

maple board look sick on that guitar especially that one with the trans flame job with a single hum it sucks thats it not made with a string thru the white one looks awsome to make it a single too and it be a winner remember no floyd
                    "slappy, slappy" bill sings, happily, as he dick slaps random people on the streets of Cleveland.

Comment

Originally posted by kelly user View Post
                      maple board look sick on that guitar especially that one with the trans flame job with a single hum it sucks thats it not made with a string thru the white one looks awsome to make it a single too and it be a winner remember no floyd
                      I wish I knew what it was you just said. Punctuation, I said, punctuation, boy.

something about no Floyds? What, are you mad? Don't tell me a Floyd is too much bridge for you. You know, some girls have Floyds on their guitars too....
                      Hail yesterday

Comment

Just order a new Charvel. They're available with your choice of ebony, maple or rosewood boards, choice of H, H/S, H/S/S or H/H pickup combinations, and you get a choice of a Floyd or vintage-type trem, and a bunch of different body colors.
                        www.charvel.com
                        I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Originally posted by toejam View Post
                          Just order a new Charvel. They're available with your choice of ebony, maple or rosewood boards, choice of H, H/S, H/S/S or H/H pickup combinations, and you get a choice of a Floyd or vintage-type trem, and a bunch of different body colors.
                          www.charvel.com
                          Can you even get a Charvel for $500-$600 though? Don't think so.

Comment

Can you even get a Charvel? Last I heard, dealers had 'em but customers didn't
                            I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

I wish I knew what it was you just said. Punctuation, I said, punctuation, boy.

something about no Floyds? What, are you mad? Don't tell me a Floyd is too much bridge for you. You know, some girls have Floyds on their guitars too....
                              Ahh yes, I forget some times about that whole puntuation thing.... I ment I like the single hum on the red flame dk2m, but i would prefer the white one with the single hum, if it ever get made. Actually I don't mind the floyd, with a little common sense i mastered the would floating bridge consept in a single night. I made the mistake of taking all the strings off at once, so i strung it up again, but i hadn't factor in that it was set- up with 9's and i put 10's on it. So i needed a new spring and well you know the process..... but i didn't like how I couldn't rest my palm on it.
                              "slappy, slappy" bill sings, happily, as he dick slaps random people on the streets of Cleveland.

Comment

Yes, Short Scale with just 1 humbucker=

Jack

Comment

Working...
                                X