Dk2 tuners

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dk2 tuners

What type/brand of tuners would be a good upgrade and direct replacement for the DK2 tuners. im switching from chrome to black hardware on a project guitar. thanks guys

will these work?
    Last edited by Gripths; 11-26-2006, 02:23 PM.

The tuners in the link are either identical or extremely similar to the stock DK2 pickups, which I think are made by Gotoh. Another option would be the Wilkinson EZ-LOK locking tuners:

I just installed a set on a Jackson Dinky, and they fit without modification. I know you didn't specify locking tuners, and you wouldn't NEED locking tuners due to the locking nut, but they are inexpensive and look virtually identical to the stock tuners.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Inazone View Post
      The tuners in the link are either identical or extremely similar to the stock DK2 pickups...
      Been much lately?

...which I think are made by Gotoh.
      I think you're correct.

Comment

Originally posted by Sunbane View Post
        Been much lately?
        No, but maybe I need to start!
        sigpic

Comment

schallar or gotoh your looking for an improvement the bidding ones are crap notice the words STYLE in there that means their a nock off
          "slappy, slappy" bill sings, happily, as he dick slaps random people on the streets of Cleveland.

Comment

the ones in the link are made by Gotoh. They are "Schaller style". So is a knock off of one of your recommendations by another of your recommendations okay?
            Hail yesterday

Comment

Working...
            X