Check my bands!
    www.myspace.com/magicktr
    www.myspace.com/sinif64
    www.myspace.com/dementiatr

Comment

Neither were bound.

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX View Post
        Right. RR2 were USA bolt on Rhoads w/ chrome hardware, a JT-580 trem, painted logo, and, coolest of all, a blank ebony fretboard w/ 22 frets. Made in '96 & '97
        what about the PUs?

Comment

They were Armstrongs.

Comment

Originally posted by toejam View Post
            I thought the RR2 had black binding.
            I think it was the SL2 that had the black binding.

Comment

Originally posted by OnlineStageGear View Post
              In fact that was what I thought. I thought Dr-2's and Sl-2's had black binding, that's why I love them. But I checked my pictures and only the Sl-2 has it, which is hardly noticable
              Check my bands!
              www.myspace.com/magicktr
              www.myspace.com/sinif64
              www.myspace.com/dementiatr

Comment

Originally posted by OnlineStageGear View Post
                You're right, the SL2 did. I always thought the counterpart RR2 and DR2 also had it for some reason as well.
                I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Originally posted by toejam View Post
                  You're right, the SL2 did. I always thought the counterpart RR2 and DR2 also had it for some reason as well.
                  That's what you get for thinking..... :ROTF:

(Matt's user account gets deleted by angry JCF Admin)

Comment

LOL Maybe that's why I smelled burning.

Comment

ADMIN EDIT: Only classified members can buy/sell on this forum, and they cannot do so outside of the classified area. Learn to read the fucking rules.

Comment

Originally posted by Sanctuary View Post
                        The STD is fine. I have one. JT580LP, neck-through (three piece neck), dots on a Rosewood board.

Say, I smell bacon.Does anyone else smell bacon?
                        Yeah, I definitely smell a pork product of some type.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Lizardman View Post
                          ADMIN EDIT: Only classified members can buy/sell on this forum, and they cannot do so outside of the classified area. Learn to read the fucking rules.

Hey Toe, what's a "classified member"? Keeping the size a secret? :ROTF:

Comment

That information is classified.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Lizardman View Post
                              I apologize for the misstep- to anyone whose feelings it might have hurt....

Perhaps this 'admin' should apologize for their language- which is unbecoming of someone who should know how to be tactful in their 'admin' position. It was uncalled for, whether you're an asshole or not- irregardless!

Not my problem....

Anyway, back to the REAL subject- I mentioned an auction I had going on only, I didn't place a listing here technically. Too close to the letter of the law- I can accept that.
                              I also know there are a LOT of stupid people out there who might not know the difference- I don't want to lead anyone astray. I can accept that.

But I CAN'T accept basically anonymous personally directed rudeness from someone who should be a little smarter than that- and a little more responsible since they're in a position of some minor importance dealing with the public. You'd be smarter than that in person I'm sure. Get over yourself and off your high horse! Or maybe just keep your personal problems to yourself when acting as an admin?

'Nuff said.

Like I said: I apologize for my making of a small mistake by stepping on/over the line.

PS- This is actually a USA guitar in the Import forum....maybe it should be moved? Just a thought-

Comment

How about you go fuck yourself? Just a thought. You have a problem with the rules, take it up with the owner of the forum (Sandman0170). I'm sure he'll tell you the same thing I just did.

Comment

Working...
                                X