No announcement yet.

Jackson RR2?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Being an ignorant shithead really isn't solving anything, here- You're the one who seriously needs to just shut your pie hole and fuck off. If you're the kind of asshole that passes for a left hand man to Sandman0170 or anyone else then I feel sorry for 'em. Might come in handy for a circle jerk, but- Grow the hell up.

I deserve better treatment than that- as do the rest of the people on this forum.

Last I knew there weren't any age limitations here, so at least act accordingly for the kiddos! Other than that it really doesn't matter if you want to be a faceless chickenshit on the internet- I don't care.

Sorry, kiddos-

Comment

You've been here for how long and didn't know the forum rules? You should have been banned for that. And you bumped up a thread that was dead for almost 3 years just to post that? Go to another forum and don't follow their rules and see how quick you get the axe. You're gone now, dickhead.
      I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Ooh....was that a....

FUCK TOEJAM!!!!!

Although I don't post very often, I've been around a while. I know how to red the rules.

And I'm also familiar with one of the usual posts around here...

FUCK TOEJAM!!!

Seriously though, folks, obey the rules. They exist for a reason...

Comment

I still apologize for my indiscretion/transgression/mistake....

And just because it's SSDD from toejam doesn't make it right or tolerable.

Sorry to everyone else for the publicly visible cackling from my end as well.

Comment

I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Originally posted by toejam View Post
              How about you go fuck yourself? Just a thought. You have a problem with the rules, take it up with the owner of the forum (Sandman0170). I'm sure he'll tell you the same thing I just did.
              Sandman owns it? I thought you did, because your the top poster, I thought you were the ONLY admin actually.
              I hooked up my accelerator pedal in my car to my brake lights. I hit the gas, people behind me stop, and I'm gone.

Comment

Originally posted by Jacksonguy666 View Post
                Sandman owns it? I thought you did, because your the top poster, I thought you were the ONLY admin actually.
                No, there's a few more. Plus a former Admin or two.

Originally posted by Gypsy71 View Post
                FUCK TOEJAM!!!!!

Although I don't post very often, I've been around a while. I know how to red the rules.

And I'm also familiar with one of the usual posts around here...

FUCK TOEJAM!!!

Seriously though, folks, obey the rules. They exist for a reason...
                I'm not the only one who noticed.
                "Dear Dr. Bill,
                I work with a woman who is about 5 feet tall and weighs close to 450 pounds and has more facial hair than ZZ Top." - Jack The Riffer

"OK, we can both have Ben..joint custody. I'll have him on the weekends. We could go out in my Cobra and give people the finger..weather permitting of course.." -Bill Z. Bub

Comment

Holy shit, I think I just pissed my panties watching ToeJam lay the law down. :ROTF:
                  FUCKing Toejam.
                  Originally posted by horns666
                  The only thing I choke during sex is, my chicken..especially when I wanna glaze my wife's buns.

Comment

Originally posted by Jacksons Shred View Post
                    Holy shit, I think I just pissed my panties watching ToeJam lay the law down. :ROTF:
                    FUCKing Toejam.
                    Yea well, I am just glad it isn't ME on the recieving end, becuase it was for awhile.
                    I hooked up my accelerator pedal in my car to my brake lights. I hit the gas, people behind me stop, and I'm gone.

Comment

Working...
                    X