No announcement yet.

Demon project completed!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just have someone trace it for you, Kev! That would surely be enough to get your project going?
    Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

I like it. It says, "I worship the prince of darkness but I don't need to flaunt it." : ))

Comment

Thanks Dave. Ok calling all Ibanez RG 540 P or PII owners with a steady hand to trace the guitar body. Anyone wanna help me out? Thanks a bunch!

Comment

Originally posted by Jackson-Charvel View Post
          Mark did you have a Demon body or a way to get measurements to Denny? I want to do a 540 PII body but don't have a body to send Denny to make it accurate. Either that or I am going to have to just modify the Demon horns into this...

Actually, I made the template from scratch, using some "Demon" pics as reference. Denny now offers this shape for sale with the "MM" designation in the model #. You really should contact him bro, and maybe send him this pic. I'm sure he will come up with something.
          My goal in life is to be the kind of asshole my wife thinks I am.

Comment

Originally posted by Acidhouse View Post
            I like it. It says, "I worship the prince of darkness but I don't need to flaunt it." : ))
            Yep...I worship Ozzy!!!

Comment

Thanks Mark for responding. I have been in contact with Denny and will call him today to work out the details and Paul (Heartfielder) was gracious enough to offer a trace of the PII. I may have to order both now the modified Demon and the PII shape. Geez, there's got to be a cure for GAS, right?

Comment

Very cool Bevels!!

Comment

Mark, although I am not a fan of this body shape, I must say that you did a beautiful job on that one as always. I enjoy reading your threads about projects and seeing how they turned out.

Now how about an update on the Ebay GTO you scored a month or two ago.
                  Scott
                  Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by StukaJU87 View Post
                    Mark, although I am not a fan of this body shape, I must say that you did a beautiful job on that one as always. I enjoy reading your threads about projects and seeing how they turned out.
                    +1 His projects are so freakin awesome when complete! Also it's good to have Denny. It's hard to find someone that makes bodies but actually cares and has the creativity(like Mark) to make your dreams come to light.

Good job on making this Demon come alive guys. Denny is supose to start on my Demon Friday! I think I'm going to get it painted red with black bevels.

Comment

Originally posted by StukaJU87 View Post

Now how about an update on the Ebay GTO you scored a month or two ago.
                      Here ya go Scott......(oh, the other one came in at the same time). I'm now officially in GTO heaven!
                      How often do you see two of these together?

Comment

Originally posted by mm2002 View Post
                        Here ya go Scott......(oh, the other one came in at the same time). I'm now officially in GTO heaven!
                        How often do you see two of these together?
                        Oh hell, they are beautiful and look great together.
                        Scott
                        Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Working...
                        X