DK2M White Bengal!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Newc View Post
    The missing pickup is a woodworking change, thus a higher price.
    And the painted headstock probably added to it also.
    Unleash the fury.....Texas style!

Comment

They are a limited run done by a couple reps and available to only a couple dealers, myself included. Contact me if you want one.

Comment

Cool. Wish they had a lefty version of this.

joe....
        www.godwentpunk.com
        www.myspace.com/godwentpunk

Comment

To me that would be out of the park with a matching white (or black) headstock.

Comment

Im sorry but those Bengal stripes look like they were done by my 2nd grader.

Comment

is that faint yellow in the middle supposed to be there? looks too much like a piss stain. uh i forgot, zebras can't fit in cubicles
              Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

I was talking about the White Bengal not the yellow one.I like the mock up better.

Comment

so was i
                  Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

Originally posted by Newc View Post
                    The missing pickup is a woodworking change, thus a higher price.
                    Yeah... its pretty hard to delete a paramater out of a CNC machine. I can totally see the $200 extra upcharge per guitar to push a few buttons at the beginning of the entire run which takes about 5 minutes.
                    Imagine, being able to be magically whisked away to... Delaware. Hi... Im in... Delaware...

Comment

I wonder what the upcharge is for the OFR that is mentioned on the PDF....that would be a cool guitar with an OFR.
                      Damn this is an expensive hobby.....

Comment

I wonder if if would be routed correctly for an OFR or have that angled recess for the Jackson trem.

Comment

Originally posted by RobRR View Post
                          Yeah... its pretty hard to delete a paramater out of a CNC machine. I can totally see the $200 extra upcharge per guitar to push a few buttons at the beginning of the entire run which takes about 5 minutes.
                          Good point Rob, I always wondered this too and it always seems like BS a few buttons would screw up the production line much. It's not like the commercial where everything is working like a machine with people ordering coffee or doughnuts with a cool jazz riff in the backround, and then this guy decides to pay with cash and the whole flow is disrupted because he didn't swipe his Visa credit card.

Comment

Hey, it ain't my rule. I work in industrial manufacturing and minor changes are....minor.

Read the Limited Edition section - woodworking changes are a problem for Jackson's machine-driven, computer controlled manufacturing process.
                            I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Working...
                            X