Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

what is a good price for Jackson King V Pro ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what is a good price for Jackson King V Pro ?

Hi Guys,

Glad to be a part of this forum. I wanted to ask you guys and galls, what is a good price range for a Jackson King V Pro with sparkle silver finish?

Also how often do they come up for sale ?

Thanks !
    Dave

What is the range for a mint one and what is the price range for a used one ?

Mint like $650 and a beater depending on the serverity of the crappyness i'd say....... $300-500. Like i said depending but you can be a judge of that.
    "slappy, slappy" bill sings, happily, as he dick slaps random people on the streets of Cleveland.

Comment

I got mine (black) about 4 years ago & it was about $800 no chips on the wings & in mint condition. The silver sparkle are a little tougher to come by. I believe the Sunburst finish is the hardest to find. I would say you are looking in the $600-$900 range.
      KV DM PRO, SLSXMG, RRXMG, DXMG, LP P90 Goldtop_GSP1101_RM4: JF SL-OD100_Randall RT2/50_Peavey 4x12 cab
      I'm loving the Jaded Faith mods. Going Egnater Dual mod route: Voxless, SL-OD100, Brahma #39, QuickMod GT

Comment

Originally posted by kelly user View Post
        Mint like $650 and a beater depending on the serverity of the crappyness i'd say....... $300-500. Like i said depending but you can be a judge of that.
        Sorry, k.u., those numbers are way low. Where are these beater $300 & mint $650 KV PROs ? Cuz I'll buy 'em all. King V PRO is the top of the line MIJ ebony board, etc etc.

KV PROs have been shooting up in value & Silver sparkle is pretty rare; I'd say $1K minimum nowadays.
        Last edited by RacerX; 12-02-2006, 03:37 AM.
        "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Yeah, I hear $800.00 for a black King V Pro up to $1100.00 for sparkle SILVER and $1250.00 for the sunburst/cherry burst. How does that sound?

Funny... they were all $999.00 for the longest and now since that line was discontinued, KV Pro are fetching more. I hear up to $1600.00 for a great KV-1 and $1200.00 for the King V Pro.

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX View Post
            Sorry, newb, those numbers are way low.
            I was waiting for that. Methinks it's a bit of wishful thinking...
            The only solution to GAS is DEATH...

Comment

Hey Sanctuary !! What's up !

Just want to say thank you to you guys for helping me out, can't wait till I can get one of these.

Comment

The only solution to GAS is DEATH...

Comment

Jesus, i could have sworn you told some body else that ron..... or i may be mistake, i will go search, either that or it was a lower in the mij pro series
                  "slappy, slappy" bill sings, happily, as he dick slaps random people on the streets of Cleveland.

Comment

Well considering I saw a black one sell for $1,400 last year, I doubt you'd get even a beater for anywhere close to $300. A decent Pro will run $900 plus.
                    Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

Working...
                    X