No announcement yet.

My new DKMG with some problems... HELP!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My new DKMG with some problems... HELP!

Hello people,

I'm very very sad and shocked now. I bought a new dkmg last week and received the package today.
    The problem is "It is not new model DKMG"

It is with EMG-HZ pick-ups but there must be EMG 81-85 in new 2006 dkmgs. It has also 3 knobs as old models with turbocharger which new ones does not need because of active pick-ups.

Its serial number is: 9848520

What can i do now? I am very sad and upset.

Last edited by KabaK; 12-03-2006, 11:58 AM.
    Life can be good with right people.
    Andi Deris

Did you pay the price of a 06 model? If so, you have the right to return it.

Comment

I see that you are overseas. I prefer passive pickups over active pickups anyway so that wouldn't bother me. If you paid the extra $100-$150 though then, it would bother me.
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qFn-5BTQ8uU

Comment

Of course i paid price for new model, not second hand or old model.
        Andi Deris

Comment

No offence but I'm not surprised What else can you expect from a company with the name "LayLayLom" You should ask for a discount. They should return a big amount of your money I guess because they f.cked up bad!..
          Check my bands!
          www.myspace.com/magicktr
          www.myspace.com/sinif64
          www.myspace.com/dementiatr

Comment

A few days ago you said we need a new thread about my dkmg and that made feel excited to do that but i was not expected to open it because of some faults.
            Andi Deris

Comment

Hi KabaK and welcome. I don't see there's much to discuss here. If you didn't get what you ordered, send it back.
              Henrik
              AUDIOZONE.DK - a guitar site for the Jackson and Charvel fan

Comment

I'm sure the guitar you received was a brand new guitar, so it's not faulty as such. Many sellers will still have 2005 stock in their inventories.

But did the seller advertise it as the 2006 model with the active EMGs? If so, then return it and demand they provide you with the guitar you paid for.
                Hail yesterday

Comment

Well I guess you didn't ask them whether it's a 2005 or 06 before you ordered it... If you did so, you have the right to send it back and get a 2006 model
                  Check my bands!
                  www.myspace.com/magicktr
                  www.myspace.com/sinif64
                  www.myspace.com/dementiatr

Comment

In the web site of the shop that i bought it from shows new dkmg's not old ones so there's no need to mention the year.

The link of the shop that i bought it from
                    Andi Deris

Comment

I'm sorry for your trouble, but why are you still addressing a forum about this? You should be talking with the shop. You're more than welcome to discuss here... me personally, I would contact the seller immediately.

The guitar is looking nice though. A DKMG(T) is high on my list.

KabaK.... contact the seller! NOW!
                      Henrik

Comment

Of course i did contact with shop, fender and jackson.
                        Here i am just trying to share my experience with jackson user community.
                        And maybe someoe gives useful advice who lived something like that before.
                        Andi Deris

Comment

Well, you never told us you already contacted the seller about this issue. What did they say then?
                          Henrik

Comment

You're right, sorry.

They, shop here, told that they will change if i want another model also they said "you may use it until the next shipping arrive then you will receive the real new model". they will change mine with new model but a few months later.

They also said another interesting thing "we (vendor here) paid price for the new models but the company send these models to us, also we e-mailed jackson about that issue"

I think the problem emerges from Jackson's center in Japan.
                            Andi Deris

Comment

Why would it be Jackson's fault that they weren't forthcoming about it being a 2005 model and not a 2006? Did they not inspect the guitars when they received them? Was it Jackson's fault that they didn't tell you it was a 2005 model?

I think they knew full well it was an old model and didn't care about telling you.
                              Dreaded Silence - Boston Melancholic Metal

Comment

Working...
                              X