I bought it.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I bought it.

Ack this forum is bad for my wallet. So i posted earlier about this RX10D at the local pawn. I thought it was fake, but matt and a few others chimed in and said it was genuine. Thanks guys. So i talked em down to 300 and walked out the door with it. Came with the hard case and jackson papers.
    So now i need to know, what is it? An import? where was it made and what year? I looked at the serial.php page but didnt find a match. serial is 699010736. It plays real nice and sounds good. However, it must take some getting used to because i cant find a comfortable way to hold the damn thing

oh yea, it will be white in a few days.

I was going to say Japanese, but with a 9-digit serial number, I'm going to say India.

The only USA-made *production model* RRs are/were the Rhoads USA, XTRR, RR-1 (and any variant with RR-1 in the name), RR-2, LTD, Polka Dot roundhorn V, and PCSs.

*everyone please remember that "production model" is entirely different from "San Dimas-era Custom/Student", "JCF01", and any other limited run/Custom Shop model.
    I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Originally posted by AzPilot View Post
      However, it must take some getting used to because i cant find a comfortable way to hold the damn thing
      Play it like a man - standing up

Comment

The world doesn't need another white guitar. The saphire blue kicks. Really though, whatever floats your boat. If it's white go for it.

Comment

Originally posted by Acidhouse View Post
          The world doesn't need another white guitar
          I would disagree:

Nice guitar AzPilot.

Alvin
          MakeAJazzNoiseHere: You kidding me? I'd suck her fartbox dry in a heartbeat. 9/29/2011 quote about Megan Fox

Comment

Me Too

Go Ahead.....say something about the white cat too noob :ROTF:

Comment

However, it must take some getting used to because i cant find a comfortable way to hold the damn thing
              If you want to play it sitting, get a 90 degree angled tele plug for your guitar cable and play it in the classical position, with "notch" between the wings over your right leg. It takes a little getting used to, but I actually prefer to play that way now - I do it with my soloist shaped guitars as well.

Comment

Yes nice score man. Paint the bevels black. White with black bevels looks soo sweet!

Comment

Like this?

Comment

Nice job AZ! Somehow I never have time to troll pawnshops anymore. Which one did you get it at?

Comment

Im not sure of the name, there are only two pawn shops in town, and they both just say "PAWN" on their signs

Comment

Like this?

oo yea that's nice! Is that yours? The back looks black. White sides, front, and back with only black bevels is what I was talking about but either way is killer! Also with or without the center racing stripe looks good too! Oh also reversed (black with either white/red/yellow bevels) is another scheme that comes to mind. hehe

Comment

Im not sure of the name, there are only two pawn shops in town, and they both just say "PAWN" on their signs
                          Where exactly are you at? I was under the impression you were in Phoenix.

Comment

Originally posted by choffman2k View Post
                            Where exactly are you at? I was under the impression you were in Phoenix.
                            Havasu. up by the AZ/CA/NV borders.

Comment

Working...
                            X