No announcement yet.

A DK2M With a Twist..... & then some

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow - the paint is great, but that logo on the headstock is killer. Can you give some details on the type of paint, etc?
    "... and is there anyone out there who can sing music beyond either the Dead/Phish/jam band of the week

or

obscure B-side GreatWhiteLionSnake demos recorded in the basement of some guy who was the girlfriend's second cousin's in-law's best man?

I swear to God, if we audition another American Idol wannabee or have another no show, I'll turn postal. I'm a donkey on the frickin' edge."

Comment

This would just be awesome as an official color choice on the DK2M. Seriously!

Comment

that is cool. Nice refin.
        KV DM PRO, SLSXMG, RRXMG, DXMG, LP P90 Goldtop_GSP1101_RM4: JF SL-OD100_Randall RT2/50_Peavey 4x12 cab
        I'm loving the Jaded Faith mods. Going Egnater Dual mod route: Voxless, SL-OD100, Brahma #39, QuickMod GT

Comment

Trim those string ends dude.... that kills the looks for me anyway.
          Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

i believe mitch from mean street guitars did this one
            My Guitars
            Hohner HW-200 (Natrual Grain)
            Slammer By Hamer XP-1 Standard (Wine Red)
            Kramer 1984 Custom (Bullseye Black)
            Squier Affinity Series P-Bass (Black)
            Epiphone Les Paul Classic (Black)
            Takamine EG531SSC (Black)
            Kramer Vanguard S-440S
            Kramer Proaxe Standard (Black Sparkle)
            Epiphone Zakk Wylde Les Paul Custom (Camo)
            Kramer F-1000 (Black)
            Ibanez RG-370 (Urban Digital Camo)

Comment

Very Nice!

Comment

yes Mitch from Mean Street Guitars did the refinish on this he does extraordinary work top of the line I have owned?own several axes he has done & he's doing another DK2M in a green holoflash now & then a red 1 for those who were asking what kind of finish / paint it's not a paint at all it's a thin foil that is ironed on the body yes ironed think ironing your shirts first made famous by Kramer in the 80's Mitch can replicate that & then some wait till he gets around to my V with holo polka dots that will be something else

oh & I did trim the string ends off I was just to damn excited to have the bitch back that trimming the farking strings were not really in the forefront of my mind...

oh & did I mention this beast killz doing away with the blade switch & installing the mini toggle was perfect & I have the action set low & it just screams scream I tell ya.......
                “The modern definition of "racist" is "someone who is winning an argument with a liberal”

Comment

oh & if it's alright this is the featured custom @ Mean Street Guitars

Holoflash custom paint jobs custom built guitars industrial metal guitars steampunk Atomic punk graphics custom paint jobs holoflash graphics guitar parts, EVH Eddie Van Halen paint jobs

tell Mitch that Matt sent you over
                  “The modern definition of "racist" is "someone who is winning an argument with a liberal”

Comment

Nice!
                    DIVIDE THIS LAND | DIRTY 'N' HEAVY, SERVED PIPING HOT

Comment

Man that looks gorgeous
                      93 USA Soloist EDS
                      USA HT6 Juggernaut
                      Charvel DK24FR

Comment

Sweet Reminds me of the old Coral Sea graphic, my favorite from the early 90`s Jack.

Comment

Awesome refin! I'm really not crazy about the headstock logo size or placement though. Everything is right at the bottom edge excet the J. Still, good job.
                          My goal in life is to be the kind of asshole my wife thinks I am.

Comment

Working...
                          X