Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What other models have the KE3/RR3 neck?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What other models have the KE3/RR3 neck?

I was in the store today playing a few different models, namely DK2, KE3, and the new maple neck Dinky. I like the neck on the KE3 the best and I also remember liking the RR3 neck, which felt very similar to me. It had a different feel on the finish - more like satin, while the newer Dinkys had an almost "bare wood" feel to them. Also, it felt a bit more rounded on the edges than the Dinky's neck to me. Just more natural in my hands I guess you could say.

Anyway, not quite sure if I want a Kelly yet, so I was wondering if there are any other dinky/soloist models that have the same neck. I'm also interested in the DKMG, but have not had a chance to play one yet, so if someone could compare this neck to the KE3/RR3, that would be great.

Thanks for the help guys!
    Cheers!

why not just get a dinky you like and get a ke3 neck on the bay and swap them out?

Comment

Originally posted by slayer32390 View Post
      why not just get a dinky you like and get a ke3 neck on the bay and swap them out?
      That's definitely an option, but if there's something out there that already has what I'm looking for, it would be a whole lot faster and easier to get it.
      Cheers!

Comment

Working...
      X