• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trans red dk2m for $499

http://www.musicgoround.com/gear/inv....asp?id=495764

Is that a good deal?

Comment

Someone on here said if you can haggle you can get it under $400 with a case, new!

Comment

That's used. Music Go Round doesn't list new products on that site.

Comment

Only stuff I've found on Musicgoround are older Japanese imports from the 80's that they had no idea what they were. Stuff like old Kramers or Westones, Yamahas. Not very popular, but high quality. Sometimes not for much more than $150.

Comment

They are 599-999 everywhere that I've seen.
            Charvel 7308 (TMZ 008), Charvel Pro-mod (yellow), Jackson Soloist Custom (Yellow), Jackson SL2H-V Natural, Gibson LPS DB, Gibson LPS EB, Gibson LPCC C, Charvel Model 2 (scalloped), Jackson DK2M (white), Charvel Journeyman, Fender Classic Player 60's strat, Carvin C66, Musikraft strat mutt, Warmoth Strat mutt, Fender MIM Jazz bass, Epiphone Classical, Takamine parlor. Marshall 2203, Marshall JVM 210H, Splawn Nitro, Fender Supersonic 22, Line 6 AX2 212, Marshall 4X12.

Comment

Where exactly would one "haggle" the price for 400 and a case? Thats a steal!

sorry if this question was already posted before

Comment

Originally posted by jcm800x View Post
                They are 599-999 everywhere that I've seen.
                That's the price for a NEW one. The $400 for the one on Music Go Round is Used.

Comment

Originally posted by Jesusfreak View Post
                  Where exactly would one "haggle" the price for 400 and a case? Thats a steal!

sorry if this question was already posted before
                  I was half kidding, but remember the thread of that kid saying he can get one from "a fiend" of his that works for Guitar Center for less than cost of what GC pays?

You can talk them down but maybe not like what that guy was quoteing.

I almost decided to buy that GC exclusive RG5ex1 when I was there Labor Day I think I talked him down to $330 with a new Ibanez hardshell case. In the end I balked because I got a $210 speeding ticket that day trying to get there at 8am when they opened.

Comment

Working...
                  X