Dkmgff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dkmgff

i went to the jackson dealer near me today and they had the old (05?) DKMGFF there in black the guy was trying to sell it to me for 550 un-used. good deal ? also is that mother of pearl or plastic ?

i'd say that's a good price. it would cost me £600-£650 new, in the uk. the dkmgff is actually a discontinued model. there is no revised version for 06. jackson didn't do any flame inlayed inports this year, and chances are won't ever again. inlays are plastic.
    Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

Originally posted by Recto-man View Post
      i went to the jackson dealer near me today and they had the old (05?) DKMGFF there in black the guy was trying to sell it to me for 550 un-used. good deal ? also is that mother of pearl or plastic ?

I would buy a dk2m instead.
      I wish my hair-color was EDS :/

Comment

But this one is arch-top. Maybe he likes that.
        Life can be good with right people.
        Andi Deris

Comment

to be honest, unless you're primary reason for buying this model is the flame inlay, it would be cheaper to get a dkmg (piranha inlays) - 2005 or 2006. i even looked into getting a dk2ff which was £329, but now uk retailers want £449?! what a rip!
          Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

2006 DKMG they want 699.99. i am not real big on the small inlays. i like the flames. they look cool. but i really like the (503?) black. i was think 550 then throw in a duncan in the bridge i'm still cheaper than 2006 model. dk2m isn't an option. i don't reall care for the black painted sharkfins. i would probably like it better with nothing there at all. i have a DX already and i tend to like the feel of the archtop. i rarely play the dx

Comment

Working...
            X