If you're gonna delete my thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by toejam View Post
    That's because I asked two questions and was looking for answers, not a conversation. I got the information I needed and did not feel the need to continue the thread. Besides no one asked me a question back :ROTF:

Comment

A thank you or some kind of acknowledgement would have been nice to the people that helped you.
      I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Touché. You sir are correct and that is bad on my part. But if I do something "forbiden" on this forum, a friendly correctional note would be much appreciated.

Comment

I am a member of WAY too many forums including motocross (my other vice) and other guitar forums. From what I have seen this is a great place and run well.

Comment

If you have been here since August, I would've thought maybe you would know what is forbidden and what isn't. Plus, IIRC, you get a "note" when you join here. It seems a lot of people don't read it though...and that leads to threads like this one.

I started a large post about reputation (since you cast aspersions on this board's rep not once but twice). I think I'll hold off.

BM ( ) read this thread to see how helpful we are, and how we react to takers: http://www.jcfonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=60451
            "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

To be fair most of the reputation isn't on how the forum is ran, more of the members and how many "serial number" threads there are which is as true as it is funny. I'll read that later, I'm playing house bitch today while the wife is at work

Comment

That would be how its run not ran.Whats so funny about serial numbers?There are things that you don't do here as a junior member.You should read the rules first before posting.Just a word to the wise get over yourself and quit being a dick.
                Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

I think it was kind of retarted that your thread was deleted, and there are some pretty idiotic rules on this forum. But hey, thats life, and you just have to ignore those people that manipulate you with their power.

Comment

Um, if you feel that way about the forum, why are you here?
                    Dreaded Silence - Boston Melancholic Metal

Comment

Originally posted by 6_string_master View Post
                      I think it was kind of retarted that your thread was deleted, and there are some pretty idiotic rules on this forum. But hey, thats life, and you just have to ignore those people that manipulate you with their power.
                      Dude this isn't a public service institution, it's a privately owned forum, hence the owners making the rules. The rules are made clear when you join, if you don't like them don't join. There are plenty of other guitar forums.
                      I feel festive all year round. Deal with it.

Comment

I don't think he is being a jerk, he's just pissed off. FYI this forum sticks to the rules and you should give them a read if you want to get the most out of this forum. I've been banned before, not the end of the world, just do what your told by the admins and they'll leave you alone.
                        Charvel 7308 (TMZ 008), Charvel Pro-mod (yellow), Jackson Soloist Custom (Yellow), Jackson SL2H-V Natural, Gibson LPS DB, Gibson LPS EB, Gibson LPCC C, Charvel Model 2 (scalloped), Jackson DK2M (white), Charvel Journeyman, Fender Classic Player 60's strat, Carvin C66, Musikraft strat mutt, Warmoth Strat mutt, Fender MIM Jazz bass, Epiphone Classical, Takamine parlor. Marshall 2203, Marshall JVM 210H, Splawn Nitro, Fender Supersonic 22, Line 6 AX2 212, Marshall 4X12.

Comment

I did read the rules. I wasn't advertising to sell anything.

Comment

Originally posted by BigMESA View Post
                            I did read the rules. I wasn't advertising to sell anything.
                            I doesn't matter, some people just assume that if you are new and ask a question that could be twisted into an infraction you get your post deleted and publicly heckled.

I don't agree with this method , just stating a fact.

Comment

I am here on these forums because there are other people here that are nice and helpful. Yeah, I don't agree with some of the rules, but I don't let it get to me.

Originally posted by levantin View Post
                              Dude this isn't a public service institution, it's a privately owned forum, hence the owners making the rules. The rules are made clear when you join, if you don't like them don't join. There are plenty of other guitar forums.

Comment

C'mon guys...this one has the trolling motor on high.

Comment

Working...
                                X