Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

jackson KE3 Nose Tipping problem...what can i do?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jackson KE3 Nose Tipping problem...what can i do?

My Jackson KE3 does an inevitable nose dive the second I stand up playing with a strap. The headstock just goes all the way to the ground if I don't hold the guitar. And when I'm playing I can't have this happen. What can I do? Does this happen to anyone else? Is it the strap buttons fault? (I noticed they are in a slightly different place on the KE2)

Thanks, I really appreciate all help for this!
    Jackson SL2H (nebula) '08
    Gibson Les Paul Standard (ebony) '03
    Marshall JCM800 50W + Marshall 2x12

You can try moving the strap button as close to the neck as possible... this is a pretty common problem youre having.
    Imagine, being able to be magically whisked away to... Delaware. Hi... Im in... Delaware...

Comment

You can use the search function...
      "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

...and you can STFU about the Search function!

Put the strap pin on the edge of the neck pocket directly between the front neck bolts, or run the front treble-side neck bolt through the strap.
        I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Also

Comment

I've noticed that they've wised up and shifted the button back closer to the neckplate on the 06 models... Good to see that they pay attention to the details as well.

Comment

I put mine right on top of the neck joint, behind the neck, dead in the center. That completely stopped the diving issues.
                "slappy, slappy" bill sings, happily, as he dick slaps random people on the streets of Cleveland.

Comment

like that?
                  Last edited by Mario8672; 12-11-2006, 05:28 PM.
                  Jackson SL2H (nebula) '08
                  Gibson Les Paul Standard (ebony) '03
                  Marshall JCM800 50W + Marshall 2x12

Comment

Yup.
                    -Rick

Comment

Originally posted by Mario8672 View Post
                      like that?

err not what i had in mind i ment more like above the neck joint...... and behind the exposed part of the neck
                      "slappy, slappy" bill sings, happily, as he dick slaps random people on the streets of Cleveland.

Comment

like that

Comment

Comment

Have the same problem with my RR... same solution?
                            DIVIDE THIS LAND | DIRTY 'N' HEAVY, SERVED PIPING HOT

Comment

I always ask gandalf the master wizard for a potion that stop balance problems.
                              After i take the potion, the stap button is magical relocated conviniently onto the neck plate.
                              Its a kind of magic.
                              If a fat girl falls in the forest, and no one is there to see it, do the trees still laugh??

Comment

Working...
                              X