• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need a quick ID!

What is this model, what's it worth?

Thanks,
    -Paul
    DIVIDE THIS LAND | DIRTY 'N' HEAVY, SERVED PIPING HOT

js30dk. as you get your guitars rather cheap over there anyway, i imagine around 300 bucks?
    Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

wow, k, well its going for 100 bucks, should i go for it?

Comment

Wilkinsi mentioned the street price of a brand new JS30 series. If you don't mind a low line MII Dinky with cheap electronics & hardware, go for it. 1 bill ain't bad. Read my JS30 review from a couple years ago. http://www.jcfonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4552
        "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Well, I own a JS30RR, an i've played a JS30KE for a while, but that's the first js series with a floyd i've seen, didn't think it was JS because of it ... I've got some extra Bill Lawrence pickups laying around, so i guess i'll go for it. Thanks guys.

Comment

What is the serial number? If it starts with a 9 its a MIJ.12th fret dots are close together usually the MII models have the dots farther apart.
            Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

Originally posted by straycat View Post
              usually the MII models have the dots farther apart.
              I think the Indian factory has corrected that issue in recent years though.

Comment

Working...
              X