No announcement yet.

Ever practically steal a guitar?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I got a Jackson DX model (at least I think that's what it is, I'm not really sure) off of Ebay a while back. Practically brand new and had a set of Duncan '59's in it. I got it for $160 shipped. I was thinking of trying out the '59's anyway so I figured, what the hell, they're $140 as it is, if I can get a guitar attached to them for another $20 I'll go for it.
    My Toys:
    '94 Dinky Rev. Purple Burst Flame Top
    '94 Dinky Rev. Cherry Burst Flame Top
    '94 Dinky Rev. Purple Burst Quilt Top
    '94 Dinky HX in Black
    '12 ESP Mii NTB in Black

Comment

Originally posted by AdRock View Post
      I got a Jackson DX model (at least I think that's what it is, I'm not really sure)
      Hey, dude, start a thread with a good pic and give the ser#. We'll figure out what it is!
      "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX View Post
        Hey, dude, start a thread with a good pic and give the ser#. We'll figure out what it is!
        I think I'll do that.
        My Toys:
        '94 Dinky Rev. Purple Burst Flame Top
        '94 Dinky Rev. Cherry Burst Flame Top
        '94 Dinky Rev. Purple Burst Quilt Top
        '94 Dinky HX in Black
        '12 ESP Mii NTB in Black

Comment

I think I did well this year. Got a Kelly Pro STD, a nice black cherry Model 6, and a new Peavy Bandit 112 for about 800 bucks. The Kelly was my best snag. It was about 150 with shipping.
          My gear
          87 Charvel Model 6
          86 Charvel Model 4
          93 Jackson RR EX
          93 Jackson Kelly STD
          88 Ibanez RG560
          99 Schecter Diamond C-7
          Peavey Bandit 112

Comment

Originally posted by neverdunn View Post
            My wife and I are now fighting about why did I buy it when I didn't need it.
            just take her by the hand and point to all her pairs of shoes....and say Ahem..its the same need that compels you to this,, surely you understand now

MOSH ON
            DAVE
            "It's because the speed of light is superior to the speed of sound that so many people look shiny before they actually sound stupid"

"All pleasure comes at someone Else's expense"

The internet is where, The men are men, the women are men, and the children are FBI agents.

Comment

No bull here, bought a Jackson Infinity Pro set neck in 1999 for $350, sold it on the bay for $2500 back in 2000. You eBay whores probably saw it listed again last summer by the same buyer I sold it to, and for the same price he paid for it all those years ago! Unbelievable...
              "Got a crazy feeling I don't understand,
              Gotta get away from here.
              Feelin' like I shoulda kept my feet on the ground
              Waitin' for the sun to appear..."

Comment

Working...
              X