No announcement yet.

What Model Kelly Is it??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok what trem is on the DXMG? Its identical to the one on that axe but chrome.. I have a DXMG Also
    Haters gonna hate
    Dilluting the brand one MUTT at a time.

Comment

Originally posted by coloradoman25 View Post
      Ok what trem is on the DXMG? Its identical to the one on that axe but chrome.. I have a DXMG Also
      JT580 Low Profile
      DIVIDE THIS LAND | DIRTY 'N' HEAVY, SERVED PIPING HOT

Comment

Well, Chris (and newb Szostak), it could be either the JT500 OR the JT580. Both the KX10D and the DXMG were originally made in India and had JT500 trems. In 2002, production was moved to the Japanese factory, build quality was much improved, and JT-580 trems were fitted. MIJ Serials from '02 were probably like 966xxxx.

Take a look at the Henrik's Tremolo Info page: http://audiozone.dk/index-filer/TremoloInfoProject.htm
        for differences between the 500 & 580.

How about some pics of your guitar, Chris?
        Last edited by RacerX; 12-30-2006, 09:39 PM. Reason: dig on Szostak
        "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX View Post
          Well, Chris (and newb Szostak), it could be either the JT500 OR the JT580. Both the KX10D and the DXMG were originally made in India and had JT500 trems. In 2002, production was moved to the Japanese factory, build quality was much improved, and JT-580 trems were fitted. MIJ Serials from '02 were probably like 966xxxx.

Take a look at the Henrik's Tremolo Info page: http://audiozone.dk/index-filer/TremoloInfoProject.htm
          for differences between the 500 & 580.

How about some pics of your guitar, Chris?
          I stand corrected, I gotta read this board more
          DIVIDE THIS LAND | DIRTY 'N' HEAVY, SERVED PIPING HOT

Comment

Working...
          X