Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Heh, that does look like Mayday!

Actually, it is the 6'6" RJ Blaze
    RJ Blaze (rjblaze)'s profile on Myspace, the place where people come to connect, discover, and share.

singer for Mother Mercy and Hades Inferno http://www.hadesinferno.com/
    INFERNO's profile including the latest music, albums, songs, music videos and more updates.

In that infamous pic we were practicing WASPs "I Wanna Be Somebody" - right in the middle, RJ pointed to something on the lyrics sheet - I can't remember what
    "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

...so that look is: "WTF do you want ME to do about the lyrics?" :ROTF:
      "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

To me it looks more like:

"Oooh shit, that F#dim chord is coming up again! I told him I was an E major kinda guy! I can't do them curly chords... and I need to go to the bathroom now!"

Henrik
        AUDIOZONE.DK - a guitar site for the Jackson and Charvel fan

Comment

Originally posted by jackson1 View Post
          To me it looks more like:

"Oooh shit, that F#dim chord is coming up again! I told him I was an E major kinda guy! I can't do them curly chords... and I need to go to the bathroom now!"

:ROTF: :ROTF:
          DIVIDE THIS LAND | DIRTY 'N' HEAVY, SERVED PIPING HOT

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX View Post
            Cool, I'd be interested to hear his/her opinion.
            :ROTF: she told me that vinegar is too weak....... it be faster and more fun to watch with hydrochloric acid........ and she said that vinegar is corrosive and she would really wouldn't recommend it because you'd be opening up all the pores and such, it would make your fingerboard really easy to damage.
            "slappy, slappy" bill sings, happily, as he dick slaps random people on the streets of Cleveland.

Comment

Working...
            X