Clear All

• Dk2m or..

This Ibanez http://www.samash.com/catalog/showit...ARCH&GroupCode

Only other Maple neck on a whtie guitar that iv seen for cheap

Dk2m
    -Rick

Comment

You're on a Jackson forum, c'mon!
      I'd say DK2M, but hey, it's really up to what feels better for your fingers.
      DIVIDE THIS LAND | DIRTY 'N' HEAVY, SERVED PIPING HOT

Comment

DK2M all the way!!!!

Comment

Carvin bolt? haha
          Dreaded Silence - Boston Melancholic Metal

Comment

Get the DK2M and tell us how you like it.

Comment

I'm going to say DK2M too. I really don't like the looks of that Ibanez much, and the DK2M is a nice axe, so personally, I'd go for the Jackson.
              "There is no Beast, without cruelty."

Comment

When I open that link, it showes a bass. Not sure fi you mean the bass or this :http://www.samash.com/catalog/showit...RCH&GroupCode=

Both are nice guitars, I've played both. The DK2M sounds nicer, and plays a bit nicer and faster due to the bound neck. However the Ibanez is a very good guitar, but not quite the guitar the DK2M is.

Comment

I would pick the DK2M, but has anyone noticed Ibanez doing alot of their guitars with the Lightning bolt fret markers again? They were almost gone and boom, back with a vengance!! Jack.

Comment

Originally posted by slayer View Post
                    I would pick the DK2M, but has anyone noticed Ibanez doing alot of their guitars with the Lightning bolt fret markers again? They were almost gone and boom, back with a vengance!! Jack.
                    Yeah, I can see that, they're actually pretty damn cool!
                    DIVIDE THIS LAND | DIRTY 'N' HEAVY, SERVED PIPING HOT

Comment

+1 on the messed up link... dude come on dk2m....... no brainer , at least for anyone thats part of this forum
                      "slappy, slappy" bill sings, happily, as he dick slaps random people on the streets of Cleveland.

Comment

Plus,that Ibanez is made in Indonesia vs. DK2M made in Japan!!!! Japanese made guitars are far superior IMO!!!!!

Comment

DK2M is a MUCH better guitar, considering the Ibanez is after all just a 350... If Ibanez released a guitar like this but more upscale they might have some competition for the DK2M, but I dunno, it would probably be priced in excess of a DK2M knowing Ibanez.

Comment

Originally posted by Jackson-Charvel View Post
                            DK2M is a MUCH better guitar, considering the Ibanez is after all just a 350... If Ibanez released a guitar like this but more upscale they might have some competition for the DK2M, but I dunno, it would probably be priced in excess of a DK2M knowing Ibanez.
                            Yeah they`re called Prestige models!! :ROTF: and yes they are priced way in excess!!!! Funny thing about Ibanez is,you have to get a Prestige guitar to get one thats made in Japan and i think their cheapest MIJ guitar is the RG1570 which goes for $750!!

Comment

Originally posted by Metaled1020 View Post
                              Plus,that Ibanez is made in Indonesia vs. DK2M made in Japan!!!! Japanese made guitars are far superior IMO!!!!!
                              Very true!
                              I have a DK2M and have picked up the ibanez 350MDX at the store. You can feel the difference in the Indonesia/Japan & $399/$599 instantly. The Ibanez definitely feels cheaper and the hardware looks cheaper. Vast differences on pickups also.

DK2M wins this round!

Comment

Working...
                              X