New to the board new to Jacksons

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New to the board new to Jacksons

Hi, just making an introduction to the board. I recently bought a WRMG in Trans Black, and it’s awesome. Found the board looking for random Jackson/guitar info websites, looks pretty cool.

I know it’s the stock photo but hey it looks just like that in real life, haha.

I’ve got a Mexican Fender Strat that is nothing in comparison to the Warrior, and a knock off Fender guitar I cut into a design of my own.

Kind of a bad pic but you get the idea.

Welcome to the site. You will find that there's a wealth of info around here. Just don't ask where the FOR SALE section is. Trust me.....
    My Toys:
    '94 Dinky Rev. Purple Burst Flame Top
    '94 Dinky Rev. Cherry Burst Flame Top
    '94 Dinky Rev. Purple Burst Quilt Top
    '94 Dinky HX in Black
    '12 ESP Mii NTB in Black

Comment

Yeah I actually read the rules wondering where it was. Then to my horror realized how long it will actually take me to get to it being a very passive poster haha.

Comment

Wow I think you are the first noob to ever read the rules. The admins should reward you by giving you all the posts they've taken away from post-padders who were trying to get into the classifieds faster. LOL
        |My CSG gallery|
        (CSG=AlexL=awesome)

Comment

hey i read the rules when i first got here! but now i can get to the classified section, so when i decide to get another Jackson ill probably look there first
          My metal band Lucian Scott
          Debut Album Defiance on the Steps of Heaven
          Available Now!
          New Album Coming Soon!

Lucian Scott Soundclick

Soundclick page : clips and jams

Comment

Originally posted by m2pmd70 View Post
            The admins should reward you by giving you all the posts they've taken away from post-padders who were trying to get into the classifieds faster. LOL

Welcome, newb!
            "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Welcome Bro !!

Comment

Thanks for the welcomes. But guys remember if your going to nerd it up "n00b" is spelled with 2 zeros.

Comment

welcome to the forum and nice guitar you got.... just so you know Jacksons are awsome guitars that once you get one, you will be wanting many other jacksons..
                  Last edited by Monster; 01-05-2007, 10:40 AM.

Comment

welcome and congrats on your new score. try to post some pix of your WRMG in real life. we need the GAS (Gear Aquiring Syndrome).
                    Last edited by wilkinsi; 01-05-2007, 06:48 AM.
                    Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

Nice guitar, the strat looks like a dangerous weapon! If that prick in the front row acts up again just bring the butt of that thing down on his face!
                      Charvel 7308 (TMZ 008), Charvel Pro-mod (yellow), Jackson Soloist Custom (Yellow), Jackson SL2H-V Natural, Gibson LPS DB, Gibson LPS EB, Gibson LPCC C, Charvel Model 2 (scalloped), Jackson DK2M (white), Charvel Journeyman, Fender Classic Player 60's strat, Carvin C66, Musikraft strat mutt, Warmoth Strat mutt, Fender MIM Jazz bass, Epiphone Classical, Takamine parlor. Marshall 2203, Marshall JVM 210H, Splawn Nitro, Fender Supersonic 22, Line 6 AX2 212, Marshall 4X12.

Comment

Welcome. Nice score on the Warrior.

Comment

Cool stuf newb, welcome to the board! That cut-up strat really does look dangerous.... I LIKE IT!
                          DIVIDE THIS LAND | DIRTY 'N' HEAVY, SERVED PIPING HOT

Comment

Damn Ron he is correcting your spelling!! Poo hits the fan now....lets me get out of the way!!!
                            Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

Originally posted by straycat View Post
                              Damn Ron he is correcting your spelling!! Poo hits the fan now....lets me get out of the way!!!
                              I wonder what Ron'll come up with this time...
                              DIVIDE THIS LAND | DIRTY 'N' HEAVY, SERVED PIPING HOT

Comment

Working...
                              X