New Mf Dk2m Rgf (pics)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This looks much better than the one somene posted about a month ago
    "I hate these filthy neutrals! With enemies, you know where they stand. But with neutrals... who knows? It sickens me!"

Comment

Originally posted by VEGETATHEPUPPET View Post
      Nice.. I saw recently a green flame on ebay.. the same as this one... but green
      Got a link?
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qFn-5BTQ8uU

Comment

whats that guitar next to it?

Comment

Originally posted by donvandam View Post
          whats that guitar next to it?
          Hell yeah I caught that myself and fell in love. I'm seeking a white Sl1 or Sl2 and that black back smokey faded cloudy thing it got going on is fantastic. I love it.
          Tell us Bro what is it???

Dan

Comment

Thanks everyone!

Originally posted by memphiskat View Post
            Very nice guitar! I was wondering, this link lists it as Red Ghost Flame, and the pic clearly shows a black base with red flames. But yours has a red base with the red flames. Is the MF pic incorrect or are there different colors available. I don't see it as an option in this link. Karl
            Yea the pic on mf's website doesn't do it justice. The best way I could describe the paint is deep candy red with transparent/ghost flames. It's not black at all but yea that's where I got it from.

Comment

Originally posted by mantis View Post
              Hell yeah I caught that myself and fell in love. I'm seeking a white Sl1 or Sl2 and that black back smokey faded cloudy thing it got going on is fantastic. I love it.
              Tell us Bro what is it???

Dan
              Thanks but it's just a paint job I did myself with rattle cans. I got the guitar from a pawnshop for $50 with trashed pickups and a crack in the headstock. Filled in the blade switch holes, refinished it and put a new DK2 neck with Duncans jazz/TB. I recently tried the EMG 81/85 combo but they gotta go. It sounds much better with the Duncan combo mounted to the body, I just haven't had time to put them back in but I will soon. Also I forgot to mention I painted the headstock white, put a black Jackson logo on it (from eBay ecodesigns i think), and put a clear over it. Trem is an OFR. I love this guitar but have stopped playing it thanks to the EMG'z.

Oh and just incase anyone is curious, I got that blue/white guitar from rjohnstone. Well actually just the body. It used to have 2 singles. He had them filled in and painted. Put an LTD MH-50 neck on it (got it from ebay). THanks again Rick

Last edited by z1n; 01-07-2007, 12:16 PM.

Comment

That's a nice DIY paint job!

Comment

The guitar looks great. Congrats!
                  Just one more guitar!

Comment

Originally posted by ZZB View Post
                    That's a nice DIY paint job!
                    Agreed. It caught my eye too. Looks awesome!
                    - Adam

Comment

Working...
                    X