No announcement yet.

RR3 vs RR5 vs Bond

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wow, that RR24 is actually exactly what I was looking for!
    The only thing I was really compromising on the Bond was the floyd, but now after seeing that, I think I'm sold!
    "Better to Die Quickly Fighting on Your Feet
    Than to Live Forever Begging on You Knees."-LoG

R.I.P.
    Dimebag Darrell
    Chuck Schuldiner
    Cliff Burton

Comment

i want the RR24! now! ill sell my soul for all three models!
      My metal band Lucian Scott
      Debut Album Defiance on the Steps of Heaven
      Available Now!
      New Album Coming Soon!

Lucian Scott Soundclick

Soundclick page : clips and jams

Comment

My friend was 15 when he bought his RR5, in that year he was also able to work hard enough to buy an autographed malmsteem strat as well as an RR1 before turning 16. Working your ass off pays off even if you're just a teenager. I made chinese food along with him for 3 months working almost 7 hours a day after school (16 hour shift once) and I was able to save up around 3000 dollars by the time I quit. Sadly, I bought a PA for my band and an ESP M-II instead of a Bond.

Comment

Jackson sucks!!!! I have a girlfriend already draining my wallet. I said I was done buying guitars after my Model 6 Charvel and they pull this shit with the RR24? My girlfriend or the IRS is going to be real pissed at me.
          My gear
          87 Charvel Model 6
          86 Charvel Model 4
          93 Jackson RR EX
          93 Jackson Kelly STD
          88 Ibanez RG560
          99 Schecter Diamond C-7
          Peavey Bandit 112

Comment

I hear ya bro...

not nearly enough cash and too much shit to spend what you got on.
            "Better to Die Quickly Fighting on Your Feet
            Than to Live Forever Begging on You Knees."-LoG

R.I.P.
            Dimebag Darrell
            Chuck Schuldiner
            Cliff Burton

Comment

I love my RR5 I just bought, BUT i might have to get one of these. just wish it had a neck pup............I like the Duncan Jazz to much!
              "When a naked man is chasing a woman through an ally with a butcher's knife and a hard-on, I figure he isn't out collecting for the Red Cross"............ Dirty Harry

Comment

It's tax time.....a refund is coming and already burning a hole through my brain, and I've got my eyes on a "Bond" w/the neon-green bevels. It is a guitar that Jackson must have known I wanted (single pickup, mahogany neck-thru a mahogany body, no trem, black hardware, ebony fingerboard) for sooooo long.
                And I'm not really a fan of Kevin Bond, or SJR. I just think it looks superior.
                I'm just glad these are still available. I'm always late on the draw when the new models come out.
                Last edited by welkinatdusk; 01-11-2007, 02:57 AM.

Comment

sorry for the double post-wierd things are happening-don't know how this happened....
                  Last edited by welkinatdusk; 01-11-2007, 03:04 AM.

Comment

Bond - it's a no-brainer.

Comment

Originally posted by Glave View Post
                      Jackson sucks!!!! I have a girlfriend already draining my wallet. I said I was done buying guitars after my Model 6 Charvel and they pull this shit with the RR24? My girlfriend or the IRS is going to be real pissed at me.
                      my girlfriend is the reason i still only have one guitar. but that mistake can soon be corrected...
                      Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

Working...
                      X