Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Really pissed off... (DK2M)

Hi

Have some of you had any problems with cracks at the inlaysocket at the neck ?

I ordered an trans red DK2M some weeks ago, when it arrived it had cracks at the neckinlay, and the neck was making cracking noises just by playing it.
    So i had to return it, my new ex arrived a day ago.

Same thing with this one !
    But its not as serious as with the other one.

Im not sure to order a new one, or to get my money back.

Anyone else having these issues ?

Sounds like damage during shipping. Where are you? Overseas shipping is not exactly guitar-friendly if you're in Europe.

Did you get the hardshell case with it? If not, that makes it even worse.
    I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Originally posted by Newc View Post
      Sounds like damage during shipping. Where are you? Overseas shipping is not exactly guitar-friendly if you're in Europe.

Did you get the hardshell case with it? If not, that makes it even worse.
      I live in Sweden, Fender is the dealer here.
      And i order trough an store, did not order a case but you think Fender could check the guitars when they arrive.

And i belive this second ex i have, got the cracks by me using the whammy bar.
      Beacuse the store i ordered it through checked it, or atleast they say they did.

And i didnt notice the cracks untill today, two days.

Never had problems like this before, even with used guitars.

This is the first NEW guitar ive bought in 4 years, just beacuse i wanted an faulty-free one.

Comment

Working...
      X