Going rate on a King V Stadard?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Going rate on a King V Stadard?

Located one for 339 and its in good shape. Gonna have about 50 in shipping so is 400 reasonable? 2 Hum Khaler etc?? ALways wanted a "good" king v. Is this one sounding like its worth it?
    Haters gonna hate
    Dilluting the brand one MUTT at a time.

Meh, eBay is lousy with these. Sounds a tad high, especially w/ the Kahler.
    "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

KV Std with a Kahler!?

Sounds odd. You sure it's not a Student? Neckthrough, rosewood board, dot inlays? If it is, $400 would be a good deal, considering that I don't ever recall seeing one.
      I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Heh, I remember back in the late 90s I bought a used KV Std Pro for like $180 on the bay. Now they're $400?
        Scott

Comment

The KV Std was bolt-on, was it not?

Comment

Yup, bolt on
            I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Doesnt matter since its gone lol 4 now that ive missed in the past week and a half on craigslist lol.. Thanks for the help all!
              Haters gonna hate

Comment

Ah... it wasn't meant to be.

Comment

ha

got a line on another one so we shall see! Seem to be coming outta the wood work here lately!
                  Haters gonna hate

Comment

Originally posted by coloradoman25 View Post
                    got a line on another one so we shall see! Seem to be coming outta the wood work here lately!
                    What color, condition is the one in that you might buy? Any pics?

I say it's cool to go for King V's man, I'm getting my first King V myself you know. It's a Dave Mustaine. There's so many wonderfull V's and Jackson is the best for me man.

Let us know about the guitar.

Comment

Working...
                    X