No announcement yet.

Loose trem arm on DK2M, update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They always give you the wrong bar or none at all. When I bought my DXMG, the right bar came with it in the box, taped to the static sheet wrapped around the headstock. Every other Jackson I've bought didn't have one. Bah!
    Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

Why did all the major online music stores stop selling Floyds and parts for them. I remember when MF and other similar stores use to sell them.
      Just one more guitar!

Comment

I found a Regular Floyd Rose arm works out. I replaced the arm/guts on my ESP MH250 and it stays perfect now, and I am planning on doing the same thing for my RR24 because for some reason it hates the trem arm thats on it, even though its aparently Floyd Rose. It locks up perfectly, but you use it a bit and it eventually turns flop, I put the OFR arm on it from my ESP, no problems, so I think I will just swear by the old OFR arms. I think the OFR on the RR24 is by a different company than usual, so this just prooves that theory a bit more.
        www.myspace.com/memnochband
        www.myspace.com/thefairyprincesses

Comment

Does anyone know where I can find JT-580 parts? I think that I'm missing the sleeve that goes under the bridge plate, and the screw that screws into the little piece that holds the trem arm.

Comment

Working...
          X