*It's all part.... of my Fusion Pro fantasy...*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• *It's all part.... of my Fusion Pro fantasy...*

Here's a few crappy pics of my trans red Fusion Pro I got back in December. Excuse the dust/paw marks, the original owner sure didn't play it much, but I have been giving it the attention it deserves. If you've never played one, do yourself a favor if you get the chance and get one. I can't recommend these guitars enough. For the money these go for? Untouchable in terms of quality/playability. I'll have to take an updated group shot when my SLSMG arrives, but for now enjoy the Fusion Pros. I know I do......

Are YOU a Jackson Warrior? Join us and be all that you can be!

Nice! How many $ are we talking, if you don't mind me asking? These look very nice indeed!
    "This ain't no Arsenio Hall show, destroy something!"

Comment

Thanks! I gave $374.00 USD shipped for the Black/w case and $435.70 shipped USD for the Trans Red/w case and "extras". The Red is mint. The black has a couple dings/scratches, but still very nice shape. Not bad at all for a seventeen year old guitar!
      Are YOU a Jackson Warrior? Join us and be all that you can be!

Comment

Hell ya I would love to buy them for that price!! I did nuy a USA Fusion once for $399 though How are the necks on the Pro`s? The USA`s had very thin necks, thus I sold the 2 I have owned. Sweet Fusions man Jack.

Comment

Nice buy. Always liked the HSS like on my Charvel Model 3.

Son Of Spy
          1976 Gibson Mk53
          1988 Charvel Model 3
          1993 Jackson Dinky Reverse (DR5)

Questions are a burden to others; answers are a prison for oneself.

Comment

Very nice congrats I agree they are well worth the money . They are my second favorite PRO model . I stupidly sold both of mind (well they help fund a AT PRO so it was not to bad ) . I need to pickup another one sometime soon.
            Mike
            --------------------------------------------------------------------
            SLS TG // SLATQH TSB // 2 CS Soloists both 24.75 scale // 5 Archtop PROs //

Comment

I love the one you sold me and have since picked up another in Cherry Sunburst.

Comment

that looks awsome ...
                question: where do you obtain a fusion? just off hand from someone else? seems that they are discountinued?

Comment

secondhand (or Custom Shop) is the only way now. They haven't been a production model for more than a decade

they are awesome though. I have a couple myself
                  Hail yesterday

Comment

VERY NICE!
                    I have a trans red Fusion XL (rosewood instead of Ebony unfortunately) and I've never seen another with this same finsish. If you look at in the catalog scans the finsih looks nothing like this, it looks like a standard flame finish. But these look to me to be actually more of a cross between quilt and flame and it's on the back as well.

So does anyone know if these are photo, veneer, or a maple cap? Mines a '92. Here's a pic....

Comment

Originally posted by Model 88 View Post
                      Very nice congrats I agree they are well worth the money . They are my second favorite PRO model . I stupidly sold both of mind (well they help fund a AT PRO so it was not to bad ) . I need to pickup another one sometime soon.
                      I can't say it was that bad of a deal if it paid for an AT PRO. I love the blue one. It has a great tone with the stock pickups and has extremely good sustain.

Comment

they are sweet guitars,
                        I say the boy ain't right!

Comment

Originally posted by slayer View Post
                          Hell ya I would love to buy them for that price!! I did nuy a USA Fusion once for $399 though How are the necks on the Pro`s? The USA`s had very thin necks, thus I sold the 2 I have owned. Sweet Fusions man Jack.
                          Haha...
                          I bought a USA Fusion for $425 back in 1992!

Chris, nice Fusions!

Comment

I love mine. I'd really like to get more of these. The neck is really comfortable and I like the shorter scale a lot.

So does anyone know if these are photo, veneer, or a maple cap? Mines a '92. Here's a pic....
                            Well they're definitely not maple caps, since the trans finished Fusions don't have lower cutaway cutout which the solid finished do have. My guess is veneer.
                            Last edited by ExodusAttack; 02-02-2007, 03:32 PM.
                            -Janne

Comment

I am quite sure its a maple veneer top, You can see some "movement" in the flame when viewed at different angles, which you don't get with photo flame
                              Last edited by FusionFarmer; 02-03-2007, 12:28 PM.
                              I say the boy ain't right!

Comment

Working...
                              X