anyone here got the dk2m from musicians friend with the red ghost flames

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• anyone here got the dk2m from musicians friend with the red ghost flames

i was wondering if anyone here had gotten the dk2m from musicians friend with the red ghost flames. in the pics it has a jb pickup but they list it as have a duncan designed pup. when i called all they could do was quote the spec sheet. some help please!!!!
    dk-1 pile of skulls
    dk-2m white
    dkmg- black forest
    rr-1 black w/gold pins
    charvel custom white w/bloodsplatter strat
    p.o.s. randall halfstack
    peavey 5150

MF screwed up the listing for the 2M models. Its a JB on the Ghost flames, and a JB Bridge/Jazz Neck on the standard 2M

Comment

I bought one. It has a real Seymour Duncan (not Duncan Designed). The specs on the MF site are all wrong. The finish does not look like the photo on the MF site, either. It looks like this:

Overall, it's a pretty cool guitar. I returned mine because the finish wasn't what I wanted, but if the finish looked like the pic, I would've kept it.

Comment

that finish is far too faint. damn right you were correct to return it.
        Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

I was trying my best to get it to show in that pic, too. You had to turn it in the light to see it. In fact, when I first opened the box, I thought they sent me a plain red guitar. It's a real shame. The one in the picture on the MF site is basically what I would order from the Custom Shop, so I was really excited about getting one, waited for them to go on sale and bought one right away for the full $1000 (original price). I will say that MF gave me no hassle at all about returning it.

Comment

I was hoping Jackson would have released this guitar in standard colors for 2007. I guess it's not too soon to start hoping for 2008.

Comment

thanks alot. i was gonna order one but since it doesnt look like the one on the website i think im gonna wait for the white bengal dk2m instead.
              dk-1 pile of skulls
              dk-2m white
              dkmg- black forest
              rr-1 black w/gold pins
              charvel custom white w/bloodsplatter strat
              p.o.s. randall halfstack
              peavey 5150

Comment

Working...
              X